The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hedge hogs

JamieP

Cute little things, are they classed as vermin? ive got loads of them in my garden, just went out to check i locked the car and i have 4 of them sitting under it, gave them a cornish pastie, they are tucking into that i tell ya:)

What do they eat in the wild?

Bugs and the sort of sh*t you don't want in a well cared for garden :D

They are one of natures cleaners of vermin. They like a nice, warm cosy place to live in (under a shed, wood piles, etc). Take care of them :) I have 2 that live under my shed, they are always wandering around in the evening, but keep knocking the empty milk bottles over to try and get anything thats left in them!

hi guys, me too ihave a single hedgehog that visits me every summer has been doing so for like 5years without fail. they go thru my bins all the time exactly like above! so i have a broken chair that i put my bin bags on as i dont like waking up with my dirt all over the neighbourhood!

but they arent a threat and a really good to have in the garden!

Bugs and the sort of sh*t you don't want in a well cared for garden :D

Funny you say that, I did a search for something to stop spiders getting into your home (After I found one today about the size of a bus in my flat, yes I'm exaggerating, but I don't bl00dy like them), and someone mentioned Hedgehogs, but I thought I doubt I could train one as a pet...

dont handle them as they can carry fleas or crabs dependant on variety.

I didn't think you were picky? ;) :)

Funny you say that, I did a search for something to stop spiders getting into your home (After I found one today about the size of a bus in my flat, yes I'm exaggerating, but I don't bl00dy like them), and someone mentioned Hedgehogs, but I thought I doubt I could train one as a pet.
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=559883&in_page_id=1770

The new pygmy hedgehogs you can keep like a pet hamster

Guest RHDSupra203
Cute little things, are they classed as vermin? ive got loads of them in my garden, just went out to check i locked the car and i have 4 of them sitting under it, gave them a cornish pastie, they are tucking into that i tell ya:)

name one of them sonic! keep him a a pet?