• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamie your crazy,

i love you:)

Lol , thanks:d

Save it for the PM's

Stunning car your selling mate, best of luck with it. Take your time on your next choice though so that you keep it for more than 5 mins ;)

What about a run-around in the meantime while you weigh up your options?

Save it for the PM's

Stunning car your selling mate, best of luck with it. Take your time on your next choice though so that you keep it for more than 5 mins ;)

What about a run-around in the meantime while you weigh up your options?

nah im very open:d;)

if i had the money, id probably be doing the same, and do get bored easily.

Guest mattsupra

my mate has just sold one i beleive for £20k on an 07 plate with £1000's worth of extras inc full one off sound system, pipes, everything you would need on one and more

just thought i would let you know as to price wise on them at the mo

matt

my mate has just sold one i beleive for £20k on an 07 plate with £1000's worth of extras inc full one off sound system, pipes, everything you would need on one and more

just thought i would let you know as to price wise on them at the mo

matt

Did it have a supercharger fitted though?

The car was 23k 5 months ago, ive spent about 17k on it, i think the car is a bargain, show me another 06 plate car with 15,000 miles and with 600bhp you can buy for that money.

Had a few emails but they all want px with crap cars, if i can get them for trade money i may do it though.

Guest mattsupra

that kit car seems a lot of money for a sierra based car to me as there are mustangs for sale which are real and you can buy a kit for one to make it look like an eleanor for about the same money as that in a real good form

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.