The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mitsubishi Evo IV Modified

HERBIE

Guest mattsupra

i would love one of those and a good price too

but got to sell the lupo and then some to get that lol

good luck with the sale and i cant beleive you still got it tbh

matt

im quite surprised meself mate.thou this was bargain price but maybe not? :rolleyes: fingers crossed somebody comes along for it,cos its a minter.hopin to get another supra at end of summer before my savings is released in september at my 21st birthday,as my comment explains lol

only have 1other fella at moment interested,offerin a part ex on an NA Supra plus 500quid.think its an ok deal...

I would not go from an EVO to a N/A unless your not bothered about performance woudl rather stick with the EVO. imho

only reason im goin bk man is because as my comment says,i've a lot savings available at me 21st birthday and the evo is nice an all,but not wat i want for the future.i had an NA before and was plenty of push in it for me.plannin getin car kitted off and bit down the line getin TT engine transplanted,if i take it that is lol

i know wat ur sayin shaf.hangin in as long as poss but the NA is a very tidy one.full ss exhaust,hks induction,deep dish chrome 18's,and some expensive ice,i think i'm gona have a look anyways mate,can never hurt:d

Guest mattsupra

have you experienced any crank walk on the evo ? as 4's are common for it due to how its all put together

not jus yet man but will do.she's goin for a full wide arch bodykit and a set of trafficstars in the next month lol so think i'll get some pics up then.then jus have to wait as my sig says,tell i get my savings in september and the new power plant will be en route;):D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.