The mkiv Supra Owners Club

friends

gaz1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn. I was having a nice evening, and then I found I've got no friends :(

Thinking about it, even the bloke in a black Supra I was next to in the traffic queue blanked me when I waved this morning.

I'm going to upgrade to a single turbo, change my hairstyle, chat more, and start to wash - perhaps that'll fix things :) lol!

So have we come up with a reason why we suddenly have this friend thing?

We've always had a "friends" feature, it's just been made a bit more "social networking" and less private than it used to be.

I presume everyone ended up with "contacts" being carried over that could then be converted to "friends"?

Just out of interest do you get a notification when someone rejects your request to befriend someone? I'm flattered that people keep asking but I'm not buying into this feature so apologies if my rejection causes offence, it's nothing personal.

We've always had a "friends" feature, it's just been made a bit more "social networking" and less private than it used to be.

I presume everyone ended up with "contacts" being carried over that could then be converted to "friends"?

Just out of interest do you get a notification when someone rejects your request to befriend someone? I'm flattered that people keep asking but I'm not buying into this feature so apologies if my rejection causes offence, it's nothing personal.

I had a bit of a cull this morning with random adders so i hope they dont get notified of that. I dont think they do get notified when you turn them down.You have been different over the past couple of weeks Michael, I personally like it.

I had a bit of a cull this morning with random adders so i hope they dont get notified of that. I dont think the do get notified when you turn them down.You have been different over the past couple of weeks Michael, I personally like it.

You just want him to accept your friends request don't you?:p

I had a bit of a cull this morning with random adders so i hope they dont get notified of that.

That's the thing with a feature like that, people just like to collect other people, they aren't friends, they aren't even people they have spoken to on here some of the time. It turns into a competition, a "look at me I have 50 people on my list so I must be really ace" kind of thing.

Each to their own though, whatever makes you happy :)

*checks myspace*

That's the thing with a feature like that, people just like to collect other people, they aren't friends, they aren't even people they have spoken to on here some of the time. It turns into a competition, a "look at me I have 50 people on my list so I must be really ace" kind of thing.

Each to their own though, whatever makes you happy :)

*checks myspace*

I can 100% say that i am in contact with everyone of the "friends" in my profile, After the cull that is ;)

You have been different over the past couple of weeks Michael, I personally like it.

I thought that too, I've always hovered around the ignore button with michael (not that he would care) over some of the stuff he says but ever since the new mods joined he seems different and actually entertaining. Perhaps he's on probation...

You actually seem quite warm at times now Michael. Mellowing out in your old age or just can't be bothered?