The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Long shot... anyone from Wellingborough heading toward london tomorrow morning?

JamieP

its not much help but i am heading over to jezz's garage in the morning if that would be any help, failing that try the following people, all of us live close to wellingborough

Guigsy

cov3z

fizzle

there are a few more but cant think of names, have a look in the northants supra group there is a few names in there.

Thanks shadow, Silverstone would get me back a bit but i cant find any trains for that way.

Im dropping the car here

RapidGB

Unit 147 Leyland Trading Estate

Irthlingborough Road

Wellingborough

Northamptonshire

NN8 1RT

and it looks like there is a train station right there so i might just jump on that.:)

at work i'm afraid but either of these should be cheaper than a taxi to london unless your Mr Minted :)

wellingbrough has a train station(doesn't it?)

a taxi to kettering and then train to london

yeh it does at the top of the road along the embankment

jamie you'll need to get one of the guys at the garage to drop you off there if you can is its a bit of a walk from where your dropping it off!

offer is there if you want a lift to jezz's let me know, i'll check back later on or you can ring 07811 353762

richie