The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Levoc Auto shifters.

R Black

***************UPDATE****************

Hi Rob.

It must have been a busy week because I did not include the Simulated Brown

Wood and the Black wood, which makes it 17 shifters, not 15.

Yes, the extra shipping cost is the problem. But the first quote was $155.00

each as I recall.

So the total is $146.00 x 17 = $2,482.00

Re the extra part, the guys in Japan do not know what it is, and nor do I

really. Can your guy provide some photos of it either attached to the

Shifter or next to it or something?

Thanks,

Paul.

stsaus wrote:

> Hi Rob.

>

> At last. My Japanese friends ears

> must have been burning furiously of late....LOL

>

> Here is your pricing in Australian Dollars

> and the price also includes shipping to London.

>

> 15 x Levoc Shifters, Auto with OD Button,

> RHD, to fit the Toyota Supra =

>

> $146.00 each.

>

> Order Total =

> $2,190.00

>

> NOTE - Normal Retail is AUD $185.00 plus

> shipping.

>

> My normal price is AUD$175.00 including

> shipping.

>

> Please advise if you need the consignment

> label to show a particular value for your Customs

> purposes.

>

> Thanks for your patience and please

> apologise to the guys on my behalf. It Does not matter if my Suppliers are

> slow, I still cop the heat.......LOL

>

> Paul.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this AUD or USD??

This is Aus dollars, as this GB stands i'm conferring with someone regarding import duties, as the probable 2% then 17.5% + paypal fees also p&p from mine onwards brings the price to about £94, where as his price to per unit is under £90 delivered with a vastly improved chance of avoiding any import taxes.

I'm pleased to announce the LEVOC shifters have arrived in London, if i get back in time, i will be going to the post office and shipping them out today.

P.S. I was supposed to be going to the Bluewater meet tomorrow, but kinda have stuff to do, however if anyone wants to pick up from there let me know & i will drive over @ 12pm for a few hours.

Guest GrimSupra

Hi

im new to the club and ive just seen the shifter I MUST have one can somone let me know the proceedure of ordering and paying for one many thanks:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Hi

im new to the club and ive just seen the shifter I MUST have one can somone let me know the proceedure of ordering and paying for one many thanks:rolleyes:

Hi & Welcome

This Group Buy is now closed, however i hope to be running a GB shortly for LEVOC handbrake, i already have one other person wanting a gearstick so i will order with these, i will pm you when it starts, it will be limited to 12 units, so 1st come 1st serve.

Regards Rob

:rolleyes:

Hi & Welcome

This Group Buy is now closed, however i hope to be running a GB shortly for LEVOC handbrake, i already have one other person wanting a gearstick so i will order with these, i will pm you when it starts, it will be limited to 12 units, so 1st come 1st serve.

Regards Rob

:) Get me on the handbrake list mate. :D And very well done on this GB, price was excellent, updates timely. Nice work mate.

:) Get me on the handbrake list mate. :D And very well done on this GB, price was excellent, updates timely. Nice work mate.

Noted Andy, thanks for your appreciation, i'm starting a list at this rate the GB will be full b4 its live, your Nos 4 on the my list.

Fitted my LEVOC shifter this morning, its a bit fiddly but doable, the kit comes with lots of bits that are not needed, where you splice the wires is pretty important, so think it through i cut it quite high up,when the original shifter is removed it will reveal a plastic pillar with an angled top, i found unscrewing this & replacing it with the alloy piece provided & putting the old piece inside the new shifter, will allow the gearchange button to work (this will make more sense when you start putting it back together). There is new rubber base provided this will need to be cut to size(this will become apparent).