The mkiv Supra Owners Club

URGENT, T04Z downpipe and V band connector

tooquicktostop

I had a xs power down pipe on my t67 if thats any help mate im sure there is loads of them floating about, not the best fit but if you have some one there who can fabricate it to make it fit that will get you out of trouble.

if not im sure I see a down pipe on ebay

john

I had a xs power down pipe on my t67 if thats any help mate im sure there is loads of them floating about, not the best fit but if you have some one there who can fabricate it to make it fit that will get you out of trouble.

if not im sure I see a down pipe on ebay

john

I am changing from an xs power unit which was fitted to my old car, the quality of the pipe was cr*p or I would have kept it, trouble is now you can not get a HKS downpipe for a T04Z without a kit it seems :(

My car is almost finished but need to get a downpipe to mate to my T67 DBB, I am told the T04Z pipe fits with a V band connector also required, anyone as I would like to have the car ready for JAE :(

crikey dean jae is not till august, you could grow one by then:p or do you mean japfest:d

crikey dean jae is not till august, you could grow one by then:p or do you mean japfest:d

Yep Japfest :p

Bit of a panic as I thought this was covered !!, I just got back off holiday to find out I need this now and knowone splits the downpipe from the kit

Looks like I may not make Japfest at this rate :(

does the xs power one fit ok/ or what is the problem with it ?

It had too many holes in it from old sensors and was cracked slightly on the weld, I want to put the car together once and once only with quality parts and cant be doing with xs power, they are for sale everywhere as well for less than £200 new, cant be doing with fitting one and then going back and fitting a HKS one later :(

He said there were a few options, but the problem is I want the car back for next week Japfest and I dont think it will happen now :(

Your going to have to give in mate and refit the XS power one for now:) I could make one but need the car and an xs power unit for the parts I dont think the stainless they use is to bad its just the jig they are using is shite

Your going to have to give in mate and refit the XS power one for now:) I could make one but need the car and an xs power unit for the parts I dont think the stainless they use is to bad its just the jig they are using is shite

No, its too late I got rid of the xs power one already, just going to have to wait, its been 9 months so one more wont matter !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.