The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue 98 VVTI RZ 6 Speed Manual

lets hope but lets not forget cheap and top condition does not go well together

i can show yous some cheap high miles crash damaged cheap supras ? (cheaper than UK)

but i dont want to try and sell stuff like that.

the japan seller said we will repaint skirts before departure if somebody wants it

I think I'm becoming a tight arse these days as I would want a single turbo in it for that price.

we have sold plenty of singles in that price but this is a 98 vvti blue and facelift.

if you check japan prices you will see the going rates..

look at mr whiffins 93-97 cars all from 10500-13500k and they sell..

this one is 98 vvti.

Oooh,I like the sound of this, what with mine being a '99 manual and single.... better go paint it blue quickly.

All the best with the sale, good low mileage as well. Well found Jurgen.. never a bad one eh ;)

Guest CoolsBlue
lets hope but lets not forget cheap and top condition does not go well together

i can show yous some cheap high miles crash damaged cheap supras ? (cheaper than UK)

but i dont want to try and sell stuff like that.

the japan seller said we will repaint skirts before departure if somebody wants it

id be intested in seeing a few, and how much i can get one for, would you post a few up?:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.