The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need a fix

JamieP

Im sure it is... cant stop thinking about it!! Trying to decide on which car though...

Caterham style

R34 GTR shell (finally found one)

Supra NA

Porsche 911 (964)

Is pretty much the top of my list...

However also trying to keep the year under 2001 march, for future taxing!

:D

Spent all morning on the net looking for my next fix, thing is I find it hard to decide - SO much to choose from :)

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea looks wise, but seriously tempted by an MG ZT260. £8k buys one, and I KNOW if you strap a vortech supercharger to it and an ecu, you will get over 500bhp and 300lbft by 2300rpms. Having test driven one, I know they like going sideways without the SC :eyebrows:

Also looking at a GT30 series turbo for the MR2.

Have made serious enquiries as to a retro jap project car.

It's an affliction I tells ya :(

Well at the min i have a big list of possible project cars, i keep my eye on the classifieds most days and just waiting for something nice and local to come up.

Also on the look out of a LS2 shortblock (think ive found one now) for a fully forged 427 build to drop in the Monaro for some serious power:eyebrows:

Well at the min i have a big list of possible project cars, i keep my eye on the classifieds most days and just waiting for something nice and local to come up.

Also on the look out of a LS2 shortblock (think ive found one now) for a fully forged 427 build to drop in the Monaro for some serious power:eyebrows:

:blink: Thought you bought the car so you did'nt scare clients Jamie. :D

Spent all morning on the net looking for my next fix, thing is I find it hard to decide - SO much to choose from :)

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea looks wise, but seriously tempted by an MG ZT260. £8k buys one, and I KNOW if you strap a vortech supercharger to it and an ecu, you will get over 500bhp and 300lbft by 2300rpms. Having test driven one, I know they like going sideways without the SC :eyebrows:

Also looking at a GT30 series turbo for the MR2.

Have made serious enquiries as to a retro jap project car.

It's an affliction I tells ya :(

Stuart was going to buy that MG ZT260 Pig had for sale but just missed out on it, iirc http://www.rapid-gb.co.uk/index.php wanted 6k for a fully intercooled supercharger fitted.

I brought the Camaro for a bit of fun and have spent over £1500 so far on another car I was not going to mod !!, shame as it will be up for sale as soon as the Single car comes back next week as I have no parking space for it :(

Glad to hear its coming back bud, ill pop round for a spin when its all run in and set up, like to have a nose around the camaro also:)

Glad to hear its coming back bud, ill pop round for a spin when its all run in and set up, like to have a nose around the camaro also:)

The Camaro would make a serious project, and Mark at Phoenix introduced me to a nice bunch of guys in Watford (Bob Harmen Performance) who only look after US cars, they have worked wonders so far, It made 245BHP and 311 ftlb torque at the Supra rolling road day last month

The Supras first day out will be JAE, will join the Reading convoy to add some run in miles :D

Camaro at RR day ;)

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12507193919.jpg

Guest dangerousandy
Are you addicted to modding cars? im sure i am, im always looking for the next mod/project, its a disease i tell ya:d

Amen to that.......I need rehab

Guest mattsupra

nothing is too far if you want it badly enough

and as for modding i have built far too many cars and bikes over the yrs and also had two cover cars, one being revs and the other being flat4 with a calibra and also a 1966vw bug so i can say im addictied lol

my every day car is a slammed mondeo estate with 19"s twin pipes and other trick bits lol