The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did I hear correctly?

Kip

The P.M. is thinking about taking 2pence off the price of a litre of fuel? because he has fukd up?

Question I have to ask the bastd is: 'if he can take it off now just to try and save his job, why has he found it necessary to screw us over for so long?' - and if he takes it off fuel what is he going to put it on?

hahaha...2p?? yeah okay..isn't he the hero!!!

Anybody notice petrol sneak up at least 5p in the last month.....

Well in a month my diesel costs have gone from £1.09 per litre to £1.20 so giving 2p back doesnt really help much.

£5.45 PER GALLON :taped:

Guest mattsupra

shoot the barsteward and have done with it

hell if they can do it in the states why not here ?

he will be out on his ear before too long and i cant understand why there has not been a stand against fuel prices like there was a few yrs ago and then it wasnt as high as it is today ?

my 2p worth

He's not taking 2p off, he's delaying adding a further 2p later in the year.

He's basically using the typical political trick of 'buying' popularity (with the tax payers money!) by giving the impression he's saving you money (ie: bin tax cut) but in reality he isnt saving you money.

He gives with one hand, and takes more back with the other. He cant run a bath, let alone a country.

i cant understand why there has not been a stand against fuel prices like there was a few yrs ago and then it wasnt as high as it is today ?

Because they pushed in powers that will now get you banged up for it.

Vote for Tories

I agree, because someone else deserves a chance as it is obvious labour are here to rob tax payers and just hand out benefits it's a fecking joke!

All mp are tw@ts and all are going to rob us but we need someone there who won't rob us as much as labour.

If cameron says he will cap at 95p a litre then give him a chance as labour has had way too many already and all this crap know about 2p a litre reduction is i my opinion too little too late.

The P.M. is thinking about taking 2pence off the price of a litre of fuel? because he has fukd up?

Question I have to ask the bastd is: 'if he can take it off now just to try and save his job, why has he found it necessary to screw us over for so long?' - and if he takes it off fuel what is he going to put it on?

I can't wait to vote for Gordon in the next general election.

This is better evidence of the concern which MPs have for your economic problems

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/05/05/exclusive-greedy-mps-call-for-huge-25-pay-hike-89520-20405782/

Greedy MPs call for huge 25% pay hike

By Jason Beattie 5/05/2008

MPs are demanding a £15,000 pay rise - saying the current £62,000 a year does not reflect the importance of their job. A committee of senior MPs, led by Speaker Michael Martin, has decided they deserve between £10,000 and £15,000 a year more. The astonishing request comes despite the Government ordering teachers and police to take an increase of below 2.5 per cent.

This is better evidence of the concern which MPs have for your economic problems

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/05/05/exclusive-greedy-mps-call-for-huge-25-pay-hike-89520-20405782/

Greedy MPs call for huge 25% pay hike

By Jason Beattie 5/05/2008

MPs are demanding a £15,000 pay rise - saying the current £62,000 a year does not reflect the importance of their job. A committee of senior MPs, led by Speaker Michael Martin, has decided they deserve between £10,000 and £15,000 a year more. The astonishing request comes despite the Government ordering teachers and police to take an increase of below 2.5 per cent.

On top of that they also employ family and friends to syphon more of the tax payers money into their own little empires.

It would appear that there is nothing anyone can do about any of it :(