The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Leigh not well

JamieP

She is pregnant and has serious morning sickness, so bad she has been admitted to hospital and is now on a drip because she cant keep anything down for the last 2 weeks and is dehydrated, the doc informed us we have nothing to worry about and its very common, anyones wife had it this bad?:(

My two kids were pretty easy going, I think it is fairly common though, particularly with dehydration. The drip is simply electrolytes/saline to keep her hydrated. I'm sure she'll be fine. Keep your chin up and all the best.

Yea blood pressure was fine, i dont think its to serious from what ive been told, just she is in a bad cycle of not eating because she is being sick and inturn she is getting dehydrated which is making her feel worse, i just spoke to her and she has had 1 litre of fluid on the drip now and feeling much better:)

Yup last pregnancy my mrs was hacking her guts up all the time. Its not really morning sickness its breath of fresh air, sitting too close to heat source, eating anything at all, smelling any strong smells, etc etc sickness. We got really pissed off as we were restuaranty types and we wasted alot of money on meals that went YAK lol. She has no choice really she has to keep nibbling away and try and get through the yakking. Little and often, high energy foods and as much liquids as she can take. As its also heading into summer I would advise you have one of them there fridges with an ice machine in it or get an ice machine. BTW congrats and good luck :D

Sorry to hear this , I young lady at work had similiar problems she was of alot and could not keep her food down she left well early for leave to have baby, given all this she has a beautiful baby boy health and no issues. Some women have a good preganancy almost all the way through others its not as smooth.

If she works and hasnt already gone on leave may be cutting down hours at work could help thats what the young lady did at our office she coped alot better wakeing up later in the morning them she did when she was working

Lack of work, they don't do this in the paddy fields, get her discharged and give her a spade, and point her down the bottom of the garden. Tell her to take a break only to give birth, return with a child and then get straight back out there again. They try it on you know :)

Sure she'll be fine, it's very common, especially for a first birth.

Glad to hear she is better mate :)

Lack of work, they don't do this in the paddy fields, get her discharged and give her a spade, and point her down the bottom of the garden. Tell her to take a break only to give birth, return with a child and then get straight back out there again. They try it on you know :)

Sure she'll be fine, it's very common, especially for a first birth.

:rlol:

:lol: you're a dying breed Mr Wilson

Lol.

They tried her on some food and she is back to square one again, she only feels better when she dont eat for a while, she wants to discharge herself buy i talked her out of that, i can see this going on for a while:(