The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what to check ?

Guest supra virgin 1

Guest supra virgin 1

hi guys have just picked up my 1st supra, I want to give her a real going over and check everything. Any advice or tips on what too look out for would be greatly recieved. They look like a real pig too work on, are they as bad as they seem ( not scared of the spanners but not an expert )

Guest supra virgin 1

Hitten i will have a look cheers

and i am a little way north of portsmouth scooter, Where are you based ?

What spec car are you looking at? They're not that difficult to work on if you can handle a spanner, but there are some things you really must check.

The NA's are pretty bullet proof, the TT's need a much more in detailed check before buying.

Guest supra virgin 1
What spec car are you looking at? They're not that difficult to work on if you can handle a spanner, but there are some things you really must check.

The NA's are pretty bullet proof, the TT's need a much more in detailed check before buying.

jspec 95 3.00 non turbo cant insure thoose bad boys only 24

hi guys have just picked up my 1st supra, I want to give her a real going over and check everything. Any advice or tips on what too look out for would be greatly recieved. They look like a real pig too work on, are they as bad as they seem ( not scared of the spanners but not an expert )

Should you not have done that before you bought it?!

...Hiten is referring to one "t" in his name.

Guest supra virgin 1
Should you not have done that before you bought it?!

...Hiten is referring to one "t" in his name.

yeah i know checked the basics bought from a mate for 1500 and have said that i am going over her over the bank holiday and then paying her if she is bonner hand it back buddy but knowing him she will be clean. also i am going to be getting her for peanuts

yeah i know checked the basics bought from a mate for 1500 and have said that i am going over her over the bank holiday and then paying her if she is bonner hand it back buddy but knowing him she will be clean. also i am going to be getting her for peanuts

Sorry, please don't take this the wrong way but I have very little idea around what you just said?! I struggle without punctuation as I don't know at which point to take a breath.

...I did forget to add: Welcome to the club. The breadth of knowledge here is really unbeatable. I'm sure you will find all the info you need. Good luck with the car, I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Guest supra virgin 1

yeah i know. Checked the basics, bought from a mate for 1500. I have said that i am going to go over her this the bank holiday, then paying. If she is bonner Iwill hand it back buddy. But knowing him she will be clean. I am going to be getting her for peanuts.

you can breath now