The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alcohol

Carlos T

Smirnoff all the way for me :) - Usually with Red Bull, Diet coke, or more Smirnoff :D

Some of you have seen my collection already, so here's the latest pic :)

your snirnoff collection is impressive but the DVD collection is weak. I'm upto 2000 to 3000+ DVD collection (I'm a sad b@stard ain't I :D)

PS. I'm only 22 :) happy days

well we go through about £4k worth of spirits a week.... but that's at work! :p

Im a bit of a fan for liqueurs. Adore benedictine, quite into tuaca, all neat of course or with a drop of water or an ice cube that will melt and add just the right amount of water..... but if I'm out on a night out... I prefer rum. neat or with a mixer I don't mind!

non of this namby pamby lager rubbish! :D

but the DVD collection is weak. I'm upto 2000 to 3000+ DVD collection (I'm a sad b@stard ain't I :D)

Yes, yes you are, as I wasn't pointing out my DVD collection...

Now if you want to play catch up on the Smirnoff, I'll let you start now... :D

My habits have changed slightly since this subject was last threaded. I hardly drink at all these days, other than a glass of wine in a restaurant. There's a few bottles of Tanglefoot and a bottle of Drambuie in the cupboard, unopened since Christmas.

BTW, wheres the spell check come from ?

My local pub is part of the real ale society so usually I'll start with a few pints, some are much stronger than others LOL. Love proper Budvar, Gambrinus, Zywiec from Poland.

Found a superb winning Vodka combo, Bison Grass vodka and cloudy apple juice. Tastes like apple pie;)

OK, lets nip this in the bud (see what I did there? ;)) before everyone else makes the same mistake.

Larger = Bigger

Lager = a type of beer which is pale in colour and usually contains a lot of bubbles

waht spel check? (just testing). Are you using firefox or something?

It's LAGER by the way, just in case my pedantic larger/smaller comment was overlooked ;)

Repost!! :D

Im on Safari still (Mac) buts its a new machine...it underlines mistakes in red, never done that before.

Firefox does it too. You can right-click in a textbox like the one you type your post in, and tick/untick "spell check this field".

It's your browser doing it, nothing to do with the website unfortunately.

Try a slippery nipple, also a shot of sambuca, followed by tequilla and then something fruity like a sourz shot! lol

As I make those kind of drinks most nights, I am like one of the people who work in a pie factory and got sick of pies!

We do a big selection of cocktails and other exotic drinks and invariably I got to sample the left overs from the shaker. After a while I gave that up as an ordinary cool bottle of lager started to appeal more.

In saying that, I am quite partial to a slippery nipple :innocent:

Smirnoff all the way for me :) - Usually with Red Bull, Diet coke, or more Smirnoff :D

Some of you have seen my collection already, so here's the latest pic :)

LOL good on you (vodka is my drink of choice aswell!), but do you have a liver?

Me and my mates often get through a bottle of that stuff before we go out lol......

Guest RHDSupra203
As i'm just getting ready for the night out sat here having some beers with some mates the conversation just swayed to what is each others prefered tipple. have to say i like me larger and especially one which i recently found called Peroni lovely tasting beer. so i ask what is your prefered type of drink and make i.e vodka smirnoff and so on. ohh and any drinks we should try on the night out it a bday so lots of drinking going to be happening. look forward to some suggestions.

Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka + Redbull

i've found that green apple is the best vodka flavor combo with redbull ;) CHEERS!

Can't beat Fosters IMO cheap and cheerful, I like a bit of wine too, in fact I think I'll have a beer now ;)

Yep, agree on the Fosters.... Chuck it in the freezer for a couple of hours first, best if it's just turning slushy.... Cold enough so it almost hurts to drink it.. yummy.