The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alcohol

Carlos T

As i'm just getting ready for the night out sat here having some beers with some mates the conversation just swayed to what is each others prefered tipple. have to say i like me larger and especially one which i recently found called Peroni lovely tasting beer. so i ask what is your prefered type of drink and make i.e vodka smirnoff and so on. ohh and any drinks we should try on the night out it a bday so lots of drinking going to be happening. look forward to some suggestions.

OK, lets nip this in the bud (see what I did there? ;)) before everyone else makes the same mistake.

Larger = Bigger

Lager = a type of beer which is pale in colour and usually contains a lot of bubbles

I thought it was your stock just in case of WWIII......:D Why do you keep them?

It started off with my old housemates making comments about me having a pile behind my PC (Well, about 10 bottles), then I thought about arranging them onto a shelf in a cheap ornament style thing...

Then I'd filled up a shelf, and got a bit of kudos when my other housemates brought their mates into my study to see 'The Vodka shelf they'd been talking about'...

And it grew to a couple of shelves... Then I moved house, and the movers commented on all of the boxes of bottles they were carrying, and were impressed, and I've gone on from there...

Once I've filled the whole shelving unit (I'm looking for a cabinet for all of the DVD's) - I'm going to send some pictures off to Smirnoff :D

lol - Karma Sharma... I would, but it takes longer to down a bottle of that, and it doesn't look as good... As they're only little bottles... And you gon't get the same effect from them (And I won't even go into what they do to your rear end produce urgh...)

JD YES :) - That's my late night drink of choice :) - Cider, urgh, I can't even have a sip now without my guts going upchuck (A bad mix of Voddy and bottles of 'K' when I was 18)...

Ive always loved Cider and converted alot of people to Magners or Bulmers as a summer drink but I always drink the JD over any other drink