The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chelsea - Liverpool

Trig

im gutted but will take comfort knowing man u scum will kick chelsea butt :p:p:p:spank::cry:

I find it strange that a liverpool fan would rather have man u win the cup? At least if chelsea won you could say you were beaten by the winners etc :)

Still doesn't explain why he didn't bring Crouch on though.

He's big, he's red, his feet stick out the bed, Peter Crouch! :D

A pretty good game, not sure the score was entirely deserved though.

I did a lot of abuse from the pub for stating afterwards that I'd rather see 'Man U win the double' than 'Chelsea win anything'. There's something about Chelski-scum that I hate, yet gives me a respect for united.

Either way, it's still 2-1 in champions league semi finals and 5-0 in euro trophys :D

Liverpool didnt turn up until they got their 1st for me last night. Should have had a penalty too IMO. But taking Tores off and not putting Crouch on, and not playing Babble from the start. What was he thinking:blink:

I wanted liverpool to win, it would have been better beating them in the final for us utd fans:d

I thought we started playing at beginning of second half straight away (because we stopped attempting to hit long passes to Torres) and had chances before the goal. Chelsea only had Lampard's shot but then they obviously came back in 1st half extra time.

We ran out of minutes really after Babbel's super duper fantastico unstoppable strike, you could see Chelsea's nerves going.

For next season if he's stays Rafa needs to sort out a backup formation of 4-4-2 with Crouch+Torres to get goals when required.