The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk T61 6 Speed

Jonny5

I remember this car from years back.... has a reversing camera and was badged as an Aston Martin or something???

Looking in excellent condition and a nice spec especially for the price you're selling - good luck with the sale! It's likely it'll end up going abroad since it's a manual.

Cheers,

Brian.

Thanks Brian, yeah the aston badges are long gone, what on earth possessed someone to do that, well:taped:

Still has the colour camera on the roof, but this can always be removed, I just never got around to it. :blink::D

cheers Jon

free bump :D just seen this Jon, cant emphasise how well this car drives and has been maintained to an obsessive level :D

lol cheers m8, yes I am obsessed or possessed, not sure which:d

Not looking forward to seeing someone drive off in her though:(;)

:(Well she is now gone to a new home:(I'm sure the new owner will look after her just as much as i did...It's definatly the best car I have had the pleasure of owning, and if it doesn't pan out with return to Datsun power, who knows I may return:);)

cheers Jon

:(Well she is now gone to a new home:(I'm sure the new owner will look after her just as much as i did...It's definatly the best car I have had the pleasure of owning, and if it doesn't pan out with return to Datsun power, who knows I may return:);)

cheers Jon

yeh i saw it being driven past morecambe college earlier, i guessed by the fact that you were not driving that it had just been sold :)

GTR time then ;)

If you want any help buying a gtr then just let me know

Mike

yes hes allready found that out :D

only took 4.5 hours. made good time.

rofl:D:d That is good going, I'm sure it's gone to great home, I've asked my sis and her fella to keep an eye out for the red beasty:sly::D

Congratulations (if that's the right phrase Jon) Sorry to see her go, but as that was what you wanted then best of luck.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'm pleased and gutted all at the same time really, but I feel it was the right price at this present time, but I would'nt rule out a return to supra ownership one day:eyebrows:;)

cheers Jon

• 2 weeks later...

jonny took me out in his new Datsun :D R33 tother night, very impressive and a real credit to the guy he got it off for looking after it so well, grip was phenominal :eyebrows:and has finally inspired me to get shut of my crappy Falken 451's, not that it will grip like the R33, nice one Jon

cheers m8,lol:dStill getting used to the way she handles, but it has the most grip of any car I have driven to date...Do a few mods and get her upto around 400ish and that'll do me..:eyebrows::D

cheers Jon;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.