The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk T61 6 Speed

Jonny5

SOLD:violin:

Well the time has come to part with the best car I've owned to date, and probably will be the quickest I'll ever own:innocent::D

I have enjoyed every minute of ownership, and I'm only really parting with her, as I have my heart now set on a GTR:taped::D

I've spent a lot of time and money sorting out a few faults when I bought her around 2.5 years ago...

The engine rebuild was carried out at TDI, at around 80K miles, and was done in preparation for a single turbo upgrade.

It has FSH from toyota then later TDI, and was looked after by Leon at JPS before I took over..

I converted to single turbo Dec 2006, and performance has been faultless:eyebrows:

Alot of parts have been replaced also less than 7K miles ago:

Front discs with Hawk pads fitted allround

Standard shocks replaced with yellow billies

Both rear wheel bearings/hubs replaced

Complete overhaul of rear diff including LSD, beerings and seals

Fuel filter, oil & filter every 2.5K miles

Engine mounts

Clutch replaced and both rear seals were changed on the gearbox and bushes too, refilled fresh V160 oil.

Steering rack

the list goes on lol

spec is as follows:

Engine Specifications:

HKS Forged Pistons

HKS Metal Head Gasket

ARP Studs

HKS 256/264 cams

HKS EXH. Cam Pulley

Head has 5 Angle Valve Job

Turbocharger & Induction:

SP T61

S/S 4" Turbo Ind. pipe

S/S Modified XS power tubular manifold

Custom 2" S/S Screamer/dump pipe

HKS style 50mm external wastegate

4" AEM Filter

Custom 3" ally intercooler pipe from turbo to throttle body, using samco hose couplers

Custom Intercooler Delta fin (similar to Apexi)

S/S goodridge oil feed & return

Custom turbine heat shield

HKS SSQV

Custom Oil Catch Tank

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

HKS VPC

Apexi SAFC 2

HKS FCD

HKS EVC 4

HKS Turbo Timer 2

HKS Twin Ignition (DLI)

Racelogic Traction Control

Exhaust:

S/S 3" Custom Downpipe Vband (lagged)

HKS S/S "SILENT" (Custom)

HKS 2ND decat pipe 3"

Cooling:

Silicon lower rad pipe

Upper rad hard pipe

Custom S/S rad cover plate

Drivetrain:

South Bend DXD Feramic Clutch

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Bilstein Yellow Dampers

HKS springs

18" BBS RS-GT Split rim alloys, 9"F & 10"R

UK Calipers with powerslot discs

Goodridge S/S lines

Hawk Pads F+R

HKS front strut brace

Cusco rear strut brace

New toyo proxes 295 35 zr18 to be fitted to rear shortly

also dunlop sport 235 40 zr18 to be fitted to front shortly:)

Interior & ICE:

JVC Touch screen Headunit, MP3 etc.

Alpine 10" sub & amp.

MVP ally Dash rings.

Greddy Ally gear Knob.

HKS Peak/Hold Boost gauge.

RAZO Pedal set & foot rest.

Ally handbrake handle.

Exterior:

Whif Bitz Front Splitter

Veilside Side Skirts

Veilside Rear Spats

OEM HID Headlights (retrofit)

Clear side repeaters

Clear rear indicators

Modified front indicators into Headlamps

Bonnet lifters

Misc:

Stock TRAC removed including smooth throttle body

Stock EGR removed

Custom PAS cooler

security:

Toad A606i Cat 1 security

Performance:

Producing 519 RWHP @ 1.2Bar & 480ft/Lb Torque measured by THOR:D;)

ohh current mileage is 115K miles

The car as it is, is plenty for what I wanted, but I do have some PE 650cc drop in injectors that I was going to fit, to be able to run a tad more boost but there doesn't seem much point as I'm selling..;)

Well think thats most things covered anything else I'll add it later and I will get some more pics also..I have HPI report also giving the all clear.:)

ohh will come with Full MOT and 6 months tax..

PRICE 10995 GBP

Please Pm if interested or email: [email protected]

cheers Jon

cheers Gaz, yeah back to some good old Datsun power, I'll give him a run for his money..:p

TBH I like using the car to go on long trips with the kids, rather than me just on me todd and now they are bigger, short of chopping there legs of at the knees (due to back seat), it's just not possible, so GTR, R33 in particular will suit my needs better, plenty of room in them, nothing else takes my fancy really.

Have looked at the aristo but it just doesn't do alot for me..:)

cheers Jon;)

Jon

What ECU are you running this with?

Rgds

I'm running the standard ECU, but with the VPC, the SAFC 2 is just used for fine tuning...To be honest I was going to use an EMU, but after some consideration, I would go with a standalone ECU with the 650cc ijectors..But for what I wanted it drives perfect, so I didn't see the point, and this is partially reflected in the price..;)

cheers Jon

Im with everyone on the price and how its going to bring the value of our cars down if other owners ask daft prices for their fully built singles. If i ever put mine up for sale, i wouldn't dream of asking such a silly low price. You need to add at least 4k to that.

Im with everyone on the price and how its going to bring the value of our cars down if other owners ask daft prices for their fully built singles. If i ever put mine up for sale, i wouldn't dream of asking such a silly low price. You need to add at least 4k to that.

Ok then, 15000 no offers:):D I bet it would still be forsale May of next year, I think prices have been affected lately throughout the performance cars market not just supra's..

cheers Jon:)

Ok then, 15000 no offers:):D I bet it would still be forsale May of next year, I think prices have been affected lately throughout the performance cars market not just supra's..

Have too agree! R34s are dropping in price quickly... seen 500bhp version selling for mid 20s.

Good luck with sale :D

Hi Jon,

So the call of a skyline eh ;)

Lovely car, been in it a few times and it pulls really well :)

With regards to price you have it spot on, people do my head in trying to ask too much for cars with their head stuck in the clouds LOL a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and your pricing is bang on and should sell quickly!!

Have you seen a 33 yet??

Mike

Cheers Mike;), I do have my eye on one, but things went a bit pear shaped my end. But I aim to be in one real soon;) Test driven a couple, and I can honestly say there is nothing else in my budget that really floats my boat as they say.

I was offered (half joking) a swap for an E39 M5, but you just cant play with them as much as jap stuff, unless your pockets are like black hole lol;)

you can say that again i am struggling to sell a 8k mile 2 year old monaro for £13500k Its almost a new car !

Sorry to see you selling in Jon,

If that price is too low then Jon will have a bidding war and should sell for more than he's asking, if it's priced correctly then a couple of days will pass and he'll get a bite.

Wish I had some spare cash though ;)

Mike

cheers Guys:)

Sorry to see you selling in Jon,

If that price is too low then Jon will have a bidding war and should sell for more than he's asking, if it's priced correctly then a couple of days will pass and he'll get a bite.

Wish I had some spare cash though ;)

Mike

Thanks Mike, I know that when it goes I will surely miss it...;)

I know one thing I would certainly do the supra experience all over again.:)

cheers Jon

I remember this car from years back.... has a reversing camera and was badged as an Aston Martin or something???

Looking in excellent condition and a nice spec especially for the price you're selling - good luck with the sale! It's likely it'll end up going abroad since it's a manual.

Cheers,

Brian.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.