The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 RZ Auto TT in black - Sold

Kranz

The time has come to sadly part with my lovely Supe. I hardly use it and I need the money for an extension (on the house LOL).

The car is a real head turner, and has more than enough performance to match the looks! The car is ready for a boost upgrade to BPU spec, and all parts to do this are included :)

Power will then be up to 400ish Bhp. I just haven’t had the need to do this yet :-o

The car has been very well cared for, always garaged or at least covered to protect from the elements & has been very carefully driven by a highly experienced, sympathetic driver (AKA an old fart :))

86,384 miles (NTKK mileage certificate with car)

12 months MOT provided

TAX until end of July 08

FULL service will be carried out inc new pads, fuel filter, oil etc.

Price £6495

I can be contacted on 07886 202775. Please text first as I work shifts so sleep at odd times! I’m near Brighton.

Only £6,495 Model related plate included K14 SUP (KI 4 SUP??)

SPECS:

1993.5 MKIV Supra TT, Auto, K reg, RZ model, Black with:

 K14 SUP number plate. The number plate itself must be worth a few hundred

 Aftermarket Deep Front Spoiler, not sure what make but it looks great :D

Ultrabright HID headlights in 4300F colour (very white, lights the whole road up)

 Driver & passenger Airbag,

 Traction Control,

 Torsen LSD,

 Kenwood DPX-910 MD CD/MD Double DIN stereo,

 Electric Windows,

 Electric Adjustable Driver’s Seat

 Electric Adjustable Mirrors

 Climate Control (Ice cold on even the hottest days),

 Cruise Control,

 Central Locking via the alarm,

 ABS,

 Power Assisted Steering,

 Aftermarket 17" alloys in black - Std size

 New Goodyear Eagle GSD-3 235/45x17 front & 255/40x17 rears. As new tread depth.

 Front & rear strut braces - TRD front & Cusco polished aluminium rear

 Laserline 290i2 Thatcham CAT 1 Alarm/Immobiliser with certificate & 2 remotes. Also 2 keys -J spec keys can be a nightmare to get cut in the UK,

 Alarm pager with 2km range - indicates doors opening, alarm activation, shock sensing and ignition on,

 GSM tracker fitted - Track the car anytime online or by phone (useful if you can't remember where you parked it!!),

 New headlights 2004,

 Rear Fog lamp,

 Speedo converted to mph and Odo converted to miles,

 Speed de-limited ;-)

 Twin K&N type air filter induction kit (one for each turbo),

 HKS SSQV dump/ Blow off valve

 Huge 600mm x 300mm x 100mm FMIC with 3" pipes,

 New rad & long life 5 year hybrid coolant

 Walbro high flow fuel pump,

DOT 5.1 brake Fluid,

 Cusco brake cylinder stopper,

 OS Giken Super dragger exhaust system (MOT mentions a blowing weld on back box... will be welded up properly),

 Tein S-Tech lowered green springs (Front 671 lb/in & Rear 363 Lb/in) on factory fit optional yellow Bilstein Shock absorbers,

 Automatic turbo timer

 Janspeed boost/vacuum gauge - Healthy 12 psi (0.8 bar) boost at standard settings.

 2Kg AFF fire extinguisher attached to the back seat

 Carbon bonnet struts

HISTORY (with paperwork):

Imported in Nov 2004 with 108500 km on the clock (approx 67.5k miles) at a cost of £10K. I have the Certificate of Cancellation Registration document, mileage guarantee certificate & HPI certificate. I got it with 71K miles on the clock from a very careful owner who decided it was too fast for him & bought himself a slow 4x4 instead. The UK Service history consists of:

 Oil & Oil Filter changed EVERY 3000 to 4000 MILES – Always using SYNTHETIC oil

 Ancillary belt (fan belt) replaced November 2005

 CAMBELT changed at 97000 Km

 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT Sept 2005 with all suspension geometry’s adjusted to settings recommended by Lance W on MKIV.com at a cost of £215!

 TURBOS are in great condition with no strange noses - Std boost all its life so no knackered turbos due to overboosting!

 ENGINE OIL ANALYSIS carried out at each oil change to confirm no engine problems or unusual wear. This currently shows BELOW AVERAGE ENGINE WEAR, with the engine in EXCELLENT CONDITION. These will be supplied along with the 5 FREE sample kits

 All receipts for work done and parts.

SOLD WITH:

The car is sold with the following extras:

Blitz Dual SBC type S boost controller

 APEXi SAFC fuel controller

 Decatted 1st & 2nd cats (looks standard so no trouble if pulled over)

 Fuel cut defender

 Brand new carbon fibre radiator cover (was £100)

 3 Fluidyne transmission coolers & fitting kits (2 for transmission 1 for power steering)

 Fully fitted CAR COVER costing over £200 http://www.covercraft-europe.com/

 CD ROM MANUAL FOR SUPRA – All the info you’ll ever need

 GSM TRACKER installed in the car,

 Cobra LASER/RADAR DETECTOR

 TRAFFICMASTER unit - No more getting caught in those traffic jams,

 Paint TOUCH UP PENS in the correct colour,

 FITTED MATS from Supradibbs group buy, black with blue edging

 UK spec TOYOTA OWNERS MANUAL, unusual for an import,

 A TANK FULL OF SHELL V POWER SUPER UNLEADED for that exhilarating journey home - I am also prepared to DELIVER FOR FREE ANYWHERE IN THE UK,

 5 OIL ANALYSIS sampling kits – to check that all is well with the engine at each service… an invaluable tool for diagnostics and probably the best service history you can get

 A mini Maglite fitted in the passenger footwell in place of the J-Spec flare

 12v tyre pump

 FULL SERVICE - OIL & FILTER CHANGE WITH FULLY SYNTHETIC TOTAL Q9000 OIL, fuel filter etc

 A FULL 12 MONTH MOT

The following pictures show the car in all its glory, however please note THE WHEELS ARE NOW BLACK WHICH LOOKS MUCH BETTER.

Also the rear lights are slightly tinted and the under bonnet has painted spark plug cover & other accessory covers etc.

12 month MOT now done (as of 14/05/08)

I think you need to post pictures of the car with its black wheels. When I saw it at Suprapod last year it looked great and I think the black wheels set it off a treat.

Yeah, thanks I'll get some snaps once its insured again tomorrow (been off road for winter as she doesn't like salt!).

MOT booked for Weds folks (it ran out during winter lay up).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.