The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FPR for BPU car - OEM or poss Aeromotive

Pabs

Hey all,

As per title - I need an FPR for my car, and everything required to fit it in place of an FSE that is currently on the car.

I'm sure the FSE is probably working fine at the moment, as previous owner knows a lot about these things, but I don't like the idea of these things, especially with their reputation, and also don't see any point of having it on the car as an OEM/standard one does the job just as well.

So - if anyone has one (must be in good condition) please let me know! I'm not sure if anything else is reqd. to convert back to an OEM - but if I need other bits then I'd like to get them all at once!

Thanks! :)

bttt - Ideally I need an OEM one as no need for the adjustable ones really (confirmed after speaking to a few people)

So OEM fpr required with all fixings - even just a part number would be great so I can order from Toyota!

Cheers

Ok thanks Chris. I don't mind if it's brand new TBH - but I don't have EPC and my only source of information is these here forums :(

Has anyone else converted from an FSE back to stock, and if so, what bits did you require???

Car is booked in next week for some work, so ideally need any info ASAP.

Thanks!

Do you know where to look to take a couple of photos?

of what? The FSE?

The FSE on my car is at the back RHS of the engine bay. The stock FPR location is the little round thingy that sits on the fuel rail, held by (I think) 2 bolts, in between injector #1 and #2 (looking from front of engine)

I would assume I may need some hosing/pipework as well as the FPR, but TBH I have no idea until they remove the FSE.

There is a diagram of the engine components on here somewhere, showing the locations, but I just can't find it for searching at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.