The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PS3 or XBOX 360

Epic

Okay fair enuf, loading from the HDD will be much better I'm sure, but there is still the 'control' issue for me, are there any other alterative controls to use that are slightly bulkier? maybe like the xBox controls....

keyboard and mouse...but only for unreal 3 sadly

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the PS3 the other night and it was still slow compared to the xBox 360.

The deal includes COD4, Tiger woods and all good titles and some extra gadgets I think. I would pick it up tonight if my mate would pick up his phone. :(

If I decide that I don't want to buy it then I will ask if he wants to sell it on, and I will say I have a buyer...and it's yours! but don't get your hopes up coz I will probably buy it.;)

I just went a bought the 360 and I am going to set it up now and have a play:D

even though he's decided what he's getting already thought i'd say 360 all the way. i had the PS1 the day it launched the PS2 day it launched was a masive fan of the Sony consoles then got the original xbox then the 360 and the online play just blows everything away i mean how can nearly 7 million people who are online be wrong. Then decided to get the PS3 ohh how wrong was i, it just sat there not being used and i couldnt be assed to go and pay for blue ray DVDs just to use the PS3 so got rid of it and spent money on more xbox games. so there's my opinion:)