The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19"s with near brand new tyres

Guest mattsupra

Guest mattsupra

i am selling the 19"s off my supra as thinking about going to 18"s with deep dish lip

there in good condition ever all with some little marking on a couple of them but nothing that couldnt be fixed easy enough

i am wanting some 18"s i think with deep dish lip on them in either graphite or black centers and polished lip but need to sell mine first so to speak

these are milli milglia i beleive and cost a fortune when new

there the wheels with michelin pilot sports i think on the rear and cant remember the fronts lol will sort it out asap

as said in good condition and can easily be used with no probs and not really marked bad at all but i would rather say than not

matt

Guest mattsupra
please tell me you didn't put that sticker on the door? please tell me the car came like that and its on your list of 'things to remove from the car' ?

bought the car as is and yes it was the first thing i did was to remove the supra stickers

i need £700 for the wheels as my new ones im looking at are twice as much money and the tyres are really good quality and make

matt

Guest mattsupra

i will check for you tomorrow now Pabs as the car is tucked away in the garage now

im sure the rears are wider than the fronts though

matt

oh right

got my hopes up then lol

matt

Sorry mate :( I was thinking of doing the same as you TBH - I've got 19's on at the moment, but I love the wheels!

Your wheels remind me of the Audi RS4 alloys I had on my old car - look great!

Guest mattsupra

thanks Pabs

i do like them too and i dont know if i want to sell them or not but i would really like some deep dish ones

matt

Guest mattsupra

right open to sensible offers now as seen some others i want sorry need lol

matt

ps i can have them powder coated at extra cost to buyer if need be too very good deal

Guest mattsupra

i couldnt tell you but there is a lot of gap between my jspec and the wheels so maybe i will have to check on the gap between the wheels n the caliper for you today

matt

Guest mattsupra

i have had a look at my wheels and there is a lot of room between my wheels and the caliper at least a fingers worth so probably about 1/2inch at least so on the clearance side i will leave it upto you if they fit uk brakes or not plus your welcome to come and try one on as im going to be putting my new wheels on tomorrow some time

will put more details up on width etc and offset if its on the inside of the wheel

matt

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.