The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra RZ Twin Turbo Manual

ZippyTT

I am reluctantly selling my very much loved Supra due to leaving the country for 18 months.

I bought it direct from the importer last year and have had a brilliant time with the car. 110,000km on the clock.

Spec - 19" Wheel Mania alloys (like new), lowered 25mm on Toyota Bilstines all round, full stainless system including full decat, K&N M's induction, factory body kit, boost gauge in clock position, de restricted and converted speedo (odometer still in km), top of the range Alpine head unit with glove box Ipod connect up (brand new), TR30 all singing speed camera detector (permanently mounted by wing mirror switch), Venom alarm/imobiliser with communicating LCD key fob, Momo steering wheel, brand new clutch, 6 months tax and 12 months MOT.

It's a real head turner, all mods done myself (except exhaust & Bilstines) and are very tasteful. There are pictures under my profile (ZippyTT). I am in Cornwall but do spend time in Essex if viewing would be more convienient there.If you would like to know anything else PM me or you can get me on [email protected] or 07812173577.

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.