The mkiv Supra Owners Club

apple i phone (unlocked)

bigcol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool... version 2.0... I am waiting for that, how is the outlook integration?? is that the bit that is buggy??

Exchange integration is very good, push mail works (then occasionally stops working).

Buggy in that it will occasionally lock up and keeps stopping me from viewing the inbox on my other IMAP account.

It's not as fluid as the proper firmwares with the animations etc I think it needs some code optimisation or something. I really hope it's not pushing the CPU limits!

Other sad thing is Installer can not be installed as EVERY current iPhone app needs recompiling for v2.0 there is no opportunity to put home brew apps on it. :(

Battery life is very poor - I've just realised that might be down to v2.0 also as I didn't run it on 1.4 for long.

Exchange integration is very good, push mail works (then occasionally stops working).

Buggy in that it will occasionally lock up and keeps stopping me from viewing the inbox on my other IMAP account.

It's not as fluid as the proper firmwares with the animations etc I think it needs some code optimisation or something. I really hope it's not pushing the CPU limits!

Other sad thing is Installer can not be installed as EVERY current iPhone app needs recompiling for v2.0 there is no opportunity to put home brew apps on it. :(

Battery life is very poor - I've just realised that might be down to v2.0 also as I didn't run it on 1.4 for long.

A couple of the guys at my work are waiting for more on v2 as well. Seems very limiting from what you are saying, hopefully the fully released version is better...

Thanks for that!

A couple of the guys at my work are waiting for more on v2 as well. Seems very limiting from what you are saying, hopefully the fully released version is better...

Thanks for that!

Well...it works as Apple intended the iPhone too, but yes limited in hacked phone terms.

dont know what to make of mine, it seems to do everything but just not very well?? i want to like it but dont know if i do LOL

my dad also got one but for some reason i cant get his wifi to work?? mine works fine but what ever i do to his i cant get it to work!!

any ideas?

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.