The mkiv Supra Owners Club

apple i phone (unlocked)

bigcol

yes pls,

no idea why it posted 3 times! i just get carried away sometimes.

I will px my current phone and £50 cash????:)

i think not:d

now if you had one of these i may be tempted (about the same age as your one :D:d:d)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case it isn't clear (which it wasn't to me) go into your o2 shop, pay via credit card and it's yours for 169.99, no need to get an o2 contract. I've just done it this week as have many other people.

10mins later and unlocked at home to all networks.

Anyone paying more than 169.99 for a 2nd hand one is off their head IMO.

Just in case it isn't clear (which it wasn't to me) go into your o2 shop, pay via credit card and it's yours for 169.99, no need to get an o2 contract. I've just done it this week as have many other people.

10mins later and unlocked at home to all networks.

Anyone paying more than 169.99 for a 2nd hand one is off their head IMO.

well i didnt know that, i thought you had to have an 18 month contract at £35 a month minimum

LOL, OK if you say so.

Check this thread

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/171022/iphone-price-reduced-to-169-from-to/showthread.php?t=171022

see how many other people did the same all over the country :wink:

but according to that you still have to get a contract

i will phone o2 and ask then if you are correct i will apologise prefusly (spelt wrong)

but according to that you still have to get a contract

i will phone o2 and ask then if you are correct i will apologise prefusly (spelt wrong)

i just phoned my local o2 shop and yes you can buy the phone for £169 (didnt dispute that) but then you have to contact apple to register the phone and have to take out a contract min £35 before they will activate the phone.

Unless you can get the phone activated whilst unlocking it i cant see how the phone would work

i just phoned my local o2 shop and yes you can buy the phone for £169 (didnt dispute that) but then you have to contact apple to register the phone and have to take out a contract min £35 before they will activate the phone.

Unless you can get the phone activated whilst unlocking it i cant see how the phone would work

But you don't activate it through apple, you just unlock it at home and have it on any network, job done :D

But you don't activate it through apple, you just unlock it at home and have it on any network, job done :D

i'm no expert, but doesnt all the functions of the I-Phone work through O2 yeah? so unlocking a phone would make most of the functions useless yeah?

I just use it for the wireless, not tried using it with edge yet but that's pig slow anyway.

If you want to use it for the net outside wireless then you really want to wait for the 3g.

SORRY:

This is someone's for sale thread, I'm going to shut up now :(

SORRY:

This is someone's for sale thread, I'm going to shut up now :(

Think you're already done the damage mate :D

Fair enough, might have to do that then, get an upgrade for my current phone and then buy an I-Phone and stay on orange... umm :confused:

well i didnt know that, i thought you had to have an 18 month contract at £35 a month minimum

Thats what I thought.

I have the app that does that.

Thank you!

Unlocking your iPhone is not for the feint hearted, it is possible to brick it and if you're not technically minded and understand what you're doing it's not always as straight forward as the YouTube videos have you believe. You'll also kiss goodbye to your warranty and will have broken the user license.

For instance, you have to find out your networks GPRS proxy settings, username and passwords to access that. You need to alter your answer phone number so the answer phone button works. Some of the hacking tools break other things like Wi-Fi which you can fix. You need to build yourself up a library of firmwares and boot roms etc. Basically if you put in the time to read forums, grab illegal files and aren't technically challenged you can work it out.

I'm running v2.0 with Exchange integration at the moment, it's a little buggy but works well.

dont ask me it was unlocked when i got it, sounds like a lot of fun trying to unlock it,

any sensible offers folks

ive also got a brand new never been used ps3 with 3 games inc condemmed 2, wireless controller, charger for controller, six axis controller, blu-ray remote control etc thats going on ebay later:d

pm me with a decent offer bearing in mind i only opened the box to make sure all the bits were there, so its totally unused plus the extras (this is the ps3 now folks)

(and no its not hot i actually won it in the works raffle, totally pi**ed everyone off ive only been there a week:d)

Unlocking your iPhone is not for the feint hearted, it is possible to brick it and if you're not technically minded and understand what you're doing it's not always as straight forward as the YouTube videos have you believe. You'll also kiss goodbye to your warranty and will have broken the user license.

For instance, you have to find out your networks GPRS proxy settings, username and passwords to access that. You need to alter your answer phone number so the answer phone button works. Some of the hacking tools break other things like Wi-Fi which you can fix. You need to build yourself up a library of firmwares and boot roms etc. Basically if you put in the time to read forums, grab illegal files and aren't technically challenged you can work it out.

I'm running v2.0 with Exchange integration at the moment, it's a little buggy but works well.

cool... version 2.0... I am waiting for that, how is the outlook integration?? is that the bit that is buggy??

dont ask me it was unlocked when i got it, sounds like a lot of fun trying to unlock it,

any sensible offers folks

ive also got a brand new never been used ps3 with 3 games inc condemmed 2, wireless controller, charger for controller, six axis controller, blu-ray remote control etc thats going on ebay later:d

PM coming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.