The mkiv Supra Owners Club

apple i phone (unlocked)

bigcol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you knock £100 off then i'm interested.

You can buy them sim free for cheaper than that :p

So just to confirm, you want £100 knocking off? just to make sure and all yeah!

Sim free means it will accept any sim and its not locked to any network.

Are the sim free hacked iphones future proof now? I know that a while back they were prone to being bricked from apple updates. Thats the main reason i didn't bother to get one in the first place. Was worried it would be a waste of cash.

How does a SIM free iPhone work??? Is that not an iTouch???? :search:

i have no idea????

on my i phone the sim goes in a small space on the top, you have to poke the hole with a pin and the drawer pops out, and before anyone asks NO its not turbosim (which means you have to cut your sim in half and attach it to another or something)

Are the sim free hacked iphones future proof now? I know that a while back they were prone to being bricked from apple updates. Thats the main reason i didn't bother to get one in the first place. Was worried it would be a waste of cash.

I cannot answer that question as i just dont know, i heard it was something to do with online updates but up to 5 mins ago it still works :D, but definately a good question (pity i dont have the answer)

Are the sim free hacked iphones future proof now? I know that a while back they were prone to being bricked from apple updates.

Still a problem. There is no defacto way to region free an iPhone and use unmodified firmwares. You have to mod the firmware with each update.

Sim free means it will accept any sim and its not locked to any network.

I have an app that will unbrick the phone. I crashed my iphone, had to us iTunes for updates (as the backup failed), it bricked the phone, then the un-bricked. Nice and easy... up to version 1.1.4.

i have no idea????

on my i phone the sim goes in a small space on the top, you have to poke the hole with a pin and the drawer pops out, and before anyone asks NO its not turbosim (which means you have to cut your sim in half and attach it to another or something)

Same as mine...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.