The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool vs Chelsea **Spoilers Inside**

Pot

Aye, I was just typing the names into my phone for the final whistle celebration text, but I wouldn't put the 'Liverpool Win &c' in just in case I jinxed it... :(

Gutted... However, Now we can get one back at the Bridge, and then they'll have work to do :)

"Go on Alonso boot it up the pitch or into the stands, only 20 seconds left......WTF you doing sliding it down the line in your own half.......oh dear that looks a dangerous cross but surely Riise will be there to clear it.......err have you tripped or fallen over mate......NOOOOOOO.......(checks replay)........:mad: :banghead:"

:bang:

Jammy b****.

Liverpool to go through at Stamford Bridge.

Can't see it honestly unless it another 1-1 and goes to pens.

The Stamford Blueprint - Time to bring in the Crouch, drop Alsonso to bring Gerrard back in midfield and put the lanky one up front with Torres and bring in Pennant (for Babel) to supply the crosses with Kuyt on left. Babel to be supersub again if needed.