The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

Yup - Thanks Ray and helpers for a erm... blurry weekend... and for managing to try and burn everything... white posts anyone??

:thumbs:

Si, cracking weekend roll on the next one :ecstatic:

Thanks for a great weekend!!! It was good to meet you all. I will post some pics up soon, got a few good uns. Hope you all got home ok??? me missis was well happy, i let her drive the supra half way home :scare:

Neil, first rate, looking forward to some :scare: pictures

yeh had a great weekend too. All you guys were fantastic. Thanks for the support too in the show and shine!

Roll on the next meet! :p

Keron, :urock:

Time for me to say some real thank you's.

1st one RAY'S THE ROOF,

Excellent, Perfection from start to end from the Fucking Large Pizza's and Take Away on Friday night, to the BBQ to the Stand to bringing a Projector for the movie night on Saturday. :thanks:

Next

COLSOOP, MARTIN R, IAN R,

Loads of :respekt: Col for staying sober all weekend and working his arse of behind the scenes did a lot that went un-noticed by every one else. Ian & Martin doing loads of things only difference was they drank a little, welcomed everyone and spoke to all in a friendly way.

Next

Dangerous Brain

tent and camp bed, and Drinking Buddy as usual with no driving stories

Brian, the Brake fluid sorted out the dash warning lights to perfection

Heckler for the midnight wood runs !!

Shovels and his Missus for the cooking of breakfast & No doubt loads of Photos.

Liam for my new Gold bits.

Mawby & Jenna for being one of the gang and relaxing for a change.

Anyone I missed names on Sorry falling asleep after only 5 hours all weekend.

And Most importantly everyone who turned up whether for 5 mins or for the whole weekend for making JAE just what is should be.

Fun, Rememberable and Supra

thanks

Tom

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh had a great weekend too. All you guys were fantastic. Thanks for the support too in the show and shine!

Roll on the next meet! :p

Not a problem mate, you and your car were a credit to the club :clap:

A big thanks to everyone for making it a cracking weekend, and for drinking all the beer, weight of my car was much less coming back :D

Big thanks to Ray for a very well orgainised stand and to Tom for the movies, oh and anyone else for food etc, etc

Great to see the relations of all clubs was fantastic :D

cant wait to see the footage that was taken from the hard shoulder of the A1 as we all went by...

JB

That was How_supra hanging out my window :clap:

Good day, and much better than last year. Love the set up of the stand, we must of got best Stand award or something. Can't remember who said it, but getting everyone to meet at the same time would be a good idea. Even if it was to do a small or something??

Great to see everyone was a top 3 days cant wait to see the concourse action well done Ray everything was great. Good to see the stand getting attention from over forum groups who enjoyed watching the DVD's.

Well done to Kieron Credit to .net mate :respekt:

Great meet best so far hope it is a "sign of things to come" :clap:

Good

Well done Ray! You did an excellent job at getting everything sorted and keeping everyone partying on into the night. You certainly never seemed to run out of steam (as Alice will confirm!) and you did a good job of bringing other clubs to our stand with the projector DVD and surround system! :)

It was good to see so many nice examples of Supra's all displayed nicely. And well done to Keron for not only winning the Show & Shine award (for modified cars) in the Toyota category but for also winning the best Show and Shine overall award! :trophy: That certainly helped advertise the club around the stadium! Much the the annoyance of our .co.uk friends who had their stand right next to it. :D

Well done Tom for encouraging people to drink and ensuring the drink never ran dry! :friday:

And thankyou to everyone for making it such an enjoyable event. I believe this event has been the best so far at bringing this clubs (and others!) members together. We've set a very high standard now and next year Ray's going to have to work twice as hard to beat it!

Bad

I'd like to take this moment to reflect on a very serious matter. It was brought to my attention that someone or some people decided to vandalise the club banner of our rival .co.uk club. Martin F told me that he then overheard someone in our area bragging about doing it. Now as a professional club with an outstanding reputation for behaviour at events we take this allegation very seriously. Despite my best efforts I was unable to identify anyone who might have committed this crime and we were therefore unable to pass their details onto Martin for him to take further action. However, if you have any vital information about this crime then please do not hesitate to contact Crime Stoppers.

To be honest I'm not sure it was one of us anyway, as we had many visitors from other club stands in our area watching the DVDs (or in our tents in the case of Ray) and it could well have been one of these people that were bragging. I can't even think of anyone within our club who would come up with such an idea to do a thing like this.

Anyway, despite this I think it is important to remind people that they are representing the club when attending events, and should therefore behave in a suitable manner.

Funny

I'll not go into too much details as the video/photo evidence should follow shortly, but if you didn't stay overnight then here is a list of some of the things you missed....

• Ray running around the stadium topless whilst they are trying to do part of the Show & Shine competition.
  • Ray trying to set fire to the club gazebo which just result in me catching fire instead!
  • Ray getting too friendly with a young lady from another club!
  • Ray accidentally wheel spinning his car on the stadium right next to the .co.uk stand, covering them in dirt.
  • Dale having his hair set on fire.
  • Ray nearly sliding his car into Fayes.... NOT to Faye's assument!
  • ...and many more things that I just can't think of right now, but they probably involved Ray!

Ray running around the stadium topless whilst they are trying to do part of the Show & Shine competition.

Ray trying to set fire to the club gazebo which just result in me catching fire instead!

Ray getting too friendly with a young lady from another club!

Ray accidentally wheel spinning his car on the stadium right next to the .co.uk stand, covering them in dirt.

Dale having his hair set on fire.

Ray nearly sliding his car into Fayes.... NOT to Faye's assument!

...and many more things that I just can't think of right now, but they probably involved Ray!

i see a pattern emerging here must say Ray u were on form buddy

And Branners,

eating a lot of Sugar Doughnuts.

And Keith and Faye

Thanks for helping Liam install my new lights.

And

Supraloopy (Dave hope that's right)

for his clothes that went down a storm with every one.

And Jenna

(what this girl can do with abottle will bring a smile to everyones mind) and after (quite) a few vodka red bulls the back massarge (spelt wrong but who gives a fcuk) she was giving all of the lads late on. hope you feel warmer know.

oh yes,

and to Ray for tryoing to melt my lap top keyboard.

Next year we will be bigger & better !! Roll on next meet, see you guys at TOTB iv next sunday !! :ecstatic:

when did Ray run around the arena topless?
It was for one of the other categories... Suzuki I think. All we had to say was "I bet you wont..." and off he went! The best bit was when he almost took off his trousers but decided against it after seeing the size of the security dog that would be after him! :)

mainly to TOM who couldn't have made a very nervous first JAE club stand virgin feel more welcome, it felt like i'd know you all for ages when i've only met one or two..well thats it for this year :cry: but can't wait for more meets!!

also thanks to ray for moving me around the stand about five times and then telling me two move the car about 3 inches to the left(and i was doing to do it :looney: )

BTW my mrs and her friend got very very very drunk and spent the rest of the night giggling and wakeing everyone up(thanks again TOM) :ecstatic:

Ray, you truly are stark ravin bonkers!! Was a real pleasure meeting you all today, and to see some of the old faces again! Shame the weather turned on us in the afternoon, but it didn't seem to dampen anyones spirits! :woot:

The convoy WAS excellent, and i'll be posting a couple of pics up shortly. VIDS would be good if anyone has any? :ecstatic:

Shouts:

Liam, thanks for stickers, Tom, thanks for donuts! (Passing from car to car on A1 on way home!), Keron, Well done m8, you earned it! Ray, for being Ray and organising a top stand! Heckler, for not making me feel too guilty for not being able to have my dash converted 'this' time, Aaron, for arranging and driving down with us! Dave222, for the loan of the insulation tape and pliers to remove silly resistor on my air sensor (costing me WAY too much in fuel!) And finally, EVERYONE ELSE for being such a top bunch of people, and making me proud to be a Supra Owner, and a member of .NET! :D :woot: :ecstatic:

Dave,

its ok, only the best IMPORTED BOMBAY SAPPHIRE @ 47%

I love the stuff and can drink it all day!!

Going to Dublin in 4 weeks or so and am intending to bring at least a case back. Fook the clothes I'll just buy some more !! :tumble:

Thanks Lads for a great weekend and making me feel welcome as im a relative newbie (with an almost bog standard n/a too :rolleyes: ) only seen Ray and Brian before at Muscrat manor meets

Top marks to Ray and Tom for the organising etc TOP BLOKES !

Well done to Keron for the trophys you deserved them mate very nice supe you have there

Thanks to Lovat for the front sticker and putting it on too, :woot:

and to the guy selling the side repeaters for a tenner !! result !!

As for the comments there wasnt many trade stands there true but it was the first time at Peterborough maybe more next year

Again thanks again everyone and roll on next year :ecstatic:

Some pics not many cos my battery went flat !! :thumbdown my fault should have charged it up b4 !! :( :looney:

Cheers

Ian

JAE peterbough 001.jpg

JAE peterbough 006.jpg

JAE peterbough 007.jpg

JAE peterbough 009.jpg

JAE peterbough 013.jpg

JAE peterbough 004.jpg

JAE peterbough 002.jpg

JAE peterbough 008.jpg

JAE peterbough 011.jpg

JAE peterbough 010.jpg

One last one.

To Dale (Boneyard)

for waiting for me on the drive down. For the drive home with Matt, Daz & Jim

Nothing makes it better than getting within 36 miles of home and there still being a friendly supra with you.

cheers

Matey.

PS (next year will remember to bring some wife beater just for you!!) :scare: