JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll just bring our new kitten! It seems to savage anything that moves lately, so i'll just tie her up along the boundary and teach her to only allow Mkivsupra.net members past her! :sly:

Girls run this one likes to crawl up legs !!

Right tents packed (still not sure where I am going to camp yet) gear is packed, polish cloths, sponge, leather cleaner etc packed. alloy cleaner I'll get from work. anything I'm forgetting?

PS no room in car for beverages, anyways i like cold beer so I'll buy some of that up there :)

How about your invisible steering wheel for use during drunken driving stories... :p

Oh I have more tall stories saved up for this year :) And no wife to send me to bed early either so if that aussie bloke doesn't get to the spot under the tree I'm baggsying it :)

DB John ain't coming he has just went offshore!! :thumbdown

No JAE for him

JAE was pretty good today was only there for a couple hours though and decided to go for a quick drive with the intension of going back, but oh dear. The surrounding area is just buzzing with Jap cars.... its awesome! Few others racing up and down too (Noble GTO etc). So much fun driving up and down the motorways that i didnt end up going back, so i think il have to make a quick trip tomorrow as well :thumbs: Some lovely cars and ladies ;)

Heres a few quick photos...

blkGTR.JPG

blkrx7.JPG

rx7cream.JPG

sumoevo.JPG

sumoskyline.JPG

:eek: Oh my God thats a LONG way away!!!

Thank you though!

Do you get dizzy when you go north of the Thames or something? :love:

Couldnt be any easier really. Up the A1, do a right and you wont miss it. :shrug:

John, that was bad :D See you tm ;)

Do you get dizzy when you go north of the Thames or something? :love:

Couldnt be any easier really. Up the A1, do a right and you wont miss it. :shrug:

John, that was bad :D See you tm ;)

indeed, should be a good day out. You joining us at Mimms or Brampton?

JB

just looked at those pics Branners.... blimey, why did they bother to do a jap car show knowing that JAE had moved !?

The event, which is JAE, is going to attract the cars IMO ... not the venue.

Hold JAE in a bog standard plain open field and thats where the cars will go.