JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone that can brave Ian's company :D as well as mine is more than welcome, its a weekend of quad biking, beer and bowling and beer and beer.... Its Sat Aug 20th Sun 21st. Would welcome anyone from the club :D

I'll come, if you'll have me! :ecstatic:

Guest Rays the roof
Thanks Ray was nice to meet you and thanks for being sooooo helpful. C U Soon!!! :thanku:

Great that you came along to the Supra fun club. There's so much loving going on in this thread I think I am gonna cry. Or run round naked :thanku:

Guest Rays the roof
well done ray, i know alot of other people put alot of work into the day but i think we have to agree that Ray has done so much for the club meets, the change from 4 years ago is massive, it really did feel like one big family

Come and give me a cuddle you big soft Midlander :looney:

Guys what can i say!

Had a quality time!! :cool:

Too many names to mention and thank but heres a couple,

Ray for doing a great job of organising and being star of the show!

Tom for making me feel extremely welcome and making me feel like part of the family

Jay for putting up with me all weekend (wiv all yer jewellry, lookin all miami!! :D)

Shovels for lending me his shammy!

Anyways thanks again guys for a top weekend and lookin forward to next year already! :cool:

Jay for putting up with me all weekend (wiv all yer jewellry, lookin all miami!! :D)
hahaha! :thumbs: We even saw him didn't we!

Was truly a great weekend! I'll return the favour when the 'beast' is back.

matt_gallini.jpg

Guest Rays the roof

A BIG THANK YOU once again to everyone who attended, joined in the fun and made it a memorable event..

Respect especially to TOM and COl for their support and help throughout.

An case you missed the video of me making a fool of myself here it is. Enjoy!!

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/JAE.wmv

First an apology to ray as i said i'd be a stand supervisor. But wasn't able to get to JAE at all due to puncture sat night/sun morning. Managed to change it before it went flat so no tyrewall damage, no where had the right size tyres got the puncture repaired only for it to leak again this time it went flat. So tyre wall damage and they refused to fix it.

Seemed like i missed a good event dispite the wheather.