JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be more than just me who managed to get a couple of the convoy shots in!? And where's those convoy vids! Sure there was someone videoing from the hard shoulder!! :stickpoke

Come on ladies and jellspoons, lets not be shy!! :)

I need to get someone to host Jims Opus of a video of our ride home last night!

Tom suggested Heckler?

Anyone help?

Good bit of emma sleeping in your ever so quiet car!

:eyebrows:

Must be more than just me who managed to get a couple of the convoy shots in!? And where's those convoy vids! Sure there was someone videoing from the hard shoulder!! :stickpoke:

T'was me! Patience dude - It's coming!

Did anyone see the red UK TT6 that was practically in showroom condition? Was amazed by how mint it was (it had a magazine article on it in the window) - anyone's on here?

If its the one I am thinking of he doesn't really frequent the mkiv boards much as that particular car isn't his real show car :eek: He put it on our stand last year at Billing then proceeded to put a gazebo over it to keep it clean. He told us last year that he took the engine out specifically to clean and polish it and the empty engine bay :rolleyes: saying it was in showroom condition would be an insult to it as i don't think showroom cars are that anally clean lol. His "real" show car and his P&J is a black mark3 supe and you won't beleive it but that is in better condition than the red mk4 you saw. The guy himself was over at the MSOC stand when i popped over to have a butchers so its almost got to have been his car you saw.

And it just gets better!! :ecstatic: not

Found out the reason for the not well exhaust. The down pipe is cracked :scare: so it will be repaired within 2/3 days (it so happens that the company I went to AAS have been asked by Envy to make 1 for them to and they are going to use mine as the reference)

Then the guy from AAS says, they'll drop me at home and wasn't that fun!! :ecstatic: I was expecting the usual sort of drive home when he goes, come on get in!

the "taxi" was a 5.7 litre V8 American Imported Corvette. :scare: :ecstatic:

Must have looked like the cat that got the cream when I got out, worth the cost of the repair for that alone !! :eek:

Photos are excellent and the first one of my car ever!!!!!!!!! :respekt:

Apologies for not making myself known and being sociable, I'd planned to come back and have a natter after having a look around but when the weather turned I waited for it to stop, grabbed some quick pictures of the Supras and made a dash for it.

My pics are uploading at the moment - they will be here in a while, got a bit carried away:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/jae2005/

Got there nice an early 8.15 on Sunday to spend far too much time cleaning my car, had a quick walk around and chatted to a couple of peeps, then the rain set in. It felt like I had only a couple of hours and then that was it :(

I'll have to make it a two day event next year :)

WELL DONE Ray, Great job! and for popping over and saying "Hi" too :)

Thanks to Gaz & Kev for using their stand :clap: to show my car/bay that I have been building for what feels like forever.

I have a couple of pic's that I'll post up later.

Glad everyone had a Great time Fri/Sat.

Got there nice an early 8.15 on Sunday to spend far too much time cleaning my car, had a quick walk around and chatted to a couple of peeps, then the rain set in. It felt like I had only a couple of hours and then that was it :(

I'll have to make it a two day event next year :)

WELL DONE Ray, Great job! and for popping over and saying "Hi" too :)

Thanks to Gaz & Kev for using their stand :clap: to show my car/bay that I have been building for what feels like forever.

I have a couple of pic's that I'll post up later.

Glad everyone had a Great time Fri/Sat.

Peter, come for the whole weekend next year it's cool!!

well done ray, i know alot of other people put alot of work into the day but i think we have to agree that Ray has done so much for the club meets, the change from 4 years ago is massive, it really did feel like one big family

martin,

you still inviting everyone else to your stag do!! :scare:

Anyone that can brave Ian's company :D as well as mine is more than welcome, its a weekend of quad biking, beer and bowling and beer and beer.... Its Sat Aug 20th Sun 21st. Would welcome anyone from the club :D

Anyone that can brave Ian's company :D as well as mine is more than welcome, its a weekend of quad biking, beer and bowling and beer and beer.... Its Sat Aug 20th Sun 21st. Would welcome anyone from the club :D

PM the details I'll go!! :ecstatic:

Guest ReVolt
Apologies for not making myself known and being sociable, I'd planned to come back and have a natter after having a look around but when the weather turned I waited for it to stop, grabbed some quick pictures of the Supras and made a dash for it.

My pics are uploading at the moment - they will be here in a while, got a bit carried away:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/jae2005/

You even managed to get a pic of my rear end ow err :p

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/jae2005/P1040401.html

Why that angle?

Nice pics btw! Was cool to meet some of you guys too.