The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

Excellent event, too many people to thank.

Ray of course for organising and entertaining our stand and a few other stands as well :sex: cough 350z cough.

Darkrider, Dale, Ian r and martin R, shovels for helping me sort the projector and for going and buying surround sound speakers.

And everyone else i met really good meet.

I will post up my pictures later all 87 of them.

colin

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof
LMAO - Well if YOU don't know the answer to that I'm not sure we will!

A big thank you to Mawby for my new avatar and signature. REVENGE will be sweet me old matey!! And you know I will!!!

:sly: :p :sly:

Guest Rays the roof

I knew it!!

Nice avatar Col. Could you not get it on paintshop pro and make me a little bit beefed up, like the guy pumped up on steroids - LOL!

:respekt:

I knew it!!

Nice avatar Col. Could you not get it on paintshop pro and make me a little bit beefed up, like the guy pumped up on steroids - LOL!

I thought you were going to go and flutter your eyelashes at him and get him to sit on your bonnet- oops i mean join our tug of war team :D

Guest Rays the roof
No, it was funny, just like me doing a rendition of the River Dance trying to put it out! :)

Yes, we had an e-mail this morning off Michael Flahety. He is claiming you breached copywrite dancing like that!!

Anyone who hasn't seen the video, go to page 17 3/4 of the way down, hosted by Heckler!!

:innocent:

They had enough fc*king room in the bag of those tanks to ensure their stand was well displayed! I am not at all bitter as you can see - LOL!

But we won best in S'N'S, we won best in S'N'S.

And probably had cars on our stand yesterday to win 2nd, 3rd and 4th prize also!!

Yeah ...... right ho ...... anyone could have entered a Supra ...... we had one with us just in case it was a prerequisite to entering our twin turbo 350z (harshly nudged into second place) :p :p :p :p :p It nearly got entered to see if the 350z club could win in the toyota category.

Guest Rays the roof
Yeah ...... right ho ...... anyone could have entered a Supra ...... we had one with us just in case it was a prerequisite to entering our twin turbo 350z (harshly nudged into second place) :p :p :p :p :p It nearly got entered to see if the 350z club could win in the toyota category.

Well I must admit you had a few tasty specimens on your stand (350Z's that is), but and it is a BIG BUT, it's a tad easier to present a clean car when it is only a year or two old. We had a large number of cars that were 8 - 15 years old that were in pristene condition. AND Keron did all the work on his car himself. Not drop it off at a bodyshop and collect 1 month later.

So there....

:nyah:

Did actually get a great buzz when the guy who owns the 350Z TT let me have sit in it and give it a good old rev though......

:thumbs: :clap: :thumbs:

had a supra day thanks to all in the convoy and the hard working peeps at the show, sorry about getting most of you a little lost on the final leg, but hey! i was having a moment of madness!! Thanks to nev for my shiny plate, (now fitted) and thanks to all you other peeps who waited while my plates were made before the convoy home! cheers peeps :) :) :)

Guest Rays the roof
OK - this one is for..... can ya guess.... :eyebrows:

You know how we love rear wheel drive. This did deserve the slap I got...........

:scare:

Fantastic weekend folks that made me proud to be a part of the group. :urock:

I visited a few stands and as some of you know, I was a guest at the FTO stand with my camping buddies, but by far our stand was the best organised and the most fun (Ray & Tom - you're superstars!).

You are a fantastic crowd and I hope I can say I have made some great new friends :grouphug:

See you at Bovington :D :thumbs:

Noooooooo ........ the delicia club ....... don't BT use those things as service vans

We were next to that lot ....... that bloody generator was really starting to get on my nerves after a while

Now, now not so cheeky !!

OK - this one is for..... can ya guess.... :eyebrows:

Nice Glove puppet !!

Hi Guys,

Well that was a brilliant weekend, cut short by the bloody awful weather.

Thanks for the saturday night entertainment, it was much need for the 4am start on your feet all day.

I'll mention everyone I can remember talking to: TRD Chris, Wayne, Ray, Dale, Tom, Ian, Gamer, Vaughany, Rob x 2, Jay, Si x 2, Pete, Matt, Col, Bobbeh, Dave x 2, Mcanny, James, and many many more

Thanks to Chris, Wayne and Pete for having there gorgeous black Soops on our stand over the weekend.

Jay, Wayne & Ray get special mention the pure entertainment factor.

And the MKIV stand was deffo the best, some had discos but we had a cinema!

Regards,

Gaz.

hi peeps i would like to say a great big thank you to everyone for making me so welcome i feel like i have known you guys for years, it was my first event but it certainly wont be my last. i had a fantastic time. :ecstatic: :thanks:

ha a real sh*t ride home 4 hours stop start all the way i lost ian at one stage because he had done a bit of lane hopping, so when it cleared i decided to catch him up gave it a big footfull and broadsided it across two lanes :eek: god damn shat myself managed to get it back under control though after slip c*nt kicked in see what you mean now col.

anyway on a lighter note i am going to totb next week hope to see a few of you there, great pics and vids cant stop laughing. :respekt:

regards

brian