250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

I think that all the thanks have been said, so i'll just add my agreeance with whats been said above!

:yeahthat:

Massive massive thanks to Trig for coming so far out of his way to pick me up so that I could make it - woud have loved to have been in my own but sadly didn't happen.

Nice to see a few old faces, and meet a shedload of new ones - the sights and sounds of the MKIV club were impressive to say the least - and what other club had a full cinema with 5.1 surround eh? :eyebrows:

Nice to see Keith and Faye, Dale, Tom, Lee, Jenna, Keron, Shovel + 1, Wayne, Brian, Jez, Team Envy, the tracart boys and everyone else that turned up to make it a fantastic event. I'd liked to have met a few more of you on sunday, but after i'd been soaked through I felt a bit worse for wear, I have no idea why... :innocent:

And finally the star of the show - Ray your a full-on legend mate, absolutely top effort keeping everything organised, and keeping us all thoroughly entertained. Alice? Who the f*ck is Alice? ;)

:thanks:

:yeahthat:

hope it didn't turn to be an expensive day out :(

tried to find some mechanic types to help but regretably failed.

Noticed a breakdown truck by you on the way out, so hope its sorted!

Well as luck would have it I had 4 spare studs in my boot which I gave him. Hopefully he managed to get the breakdown guy to fit them.

Guest Cuthbert

Mawby, said this elsewhere, but again, my apologies. Jumped to conclusions, didn't read thoroughly etc..

Guess both forums has reason to be cobbed as both had stuff fiddled with by young laddies on too much tesco lager.

Anyway, whatever has happened, been said before, blah blah, does not particularly interest me. We all own supras, we love 'em & so on. Quite a few on here frequent both places & IMO both forums are better for it - different viewpoints, more opinions on a particular subject, larger knowlledge base etc..

I hope sentiment improves between both clubs in time, as personally, the whole 'them & us' cack makes me yawn.

I'll probably get flammed for this post, but that's life I guess.

Cuthbert - Buy Badger Beer, Lager is for Girls.

Tanglefoot

Badger Best

Golden Glory

Champion

Fursty Ferret

http://www.badgerdirect.com/

Mawby, said this elsewhere, but again, my apologies. Jumped to conclusions, didn't read thoroughly etc..

Guess both forums has reason to be cobbed as both had stuff fiddled with by young laddies on too much tesco lager.

Anyway, whatever has happened, been said before, blah blah, does not particularly interest me. We all own supras, we love 'em & so on. Quite a few on here frequent both places & IMO both forums are better for it - different viewpoints, more opinions on a particular subject, larger knowlledge base etc..

I hope sentiment improves between both clubs in time, as personally, the whole 'them & us' cack makes me yawn.

I'll probably get flammed for this post, but that's life I guess.

Tanglefoot

Badger Best

Golden Glory

Champion

Fursty Ferret

Totally agree mate we all love Supra's suppose its time to let it lie.

Guest Cuthbert
Great sentiments crap taste in drinks though:) everyone knows that stella is a kings drink

OMG !!! I'm actually drinking Stella at the mo. (On offer in Tescos, wifey's a bit tight on money & I've drunk my monthly freebies). But, try some proper 'man's' ale & you'll never go back, :) I've always seen lager as a laddie's drink.

I work in a brewery (oh yes, you've guessed it - Hall & Woodhouse aka Badger Brewery) & it rules.

Tanglefoot

Badger Best

Golden Glory

Champion

Fursty Ferret

OMG !!! I'm actually drinking Stella at the mo. (On offer in Tescos, wifey's a bit tight on money & I've drunk my monthly freebies). But, try some proper 'man's' ale & you'll never go back, :) I've always seen lager as a laddie's drink.

I work in a brewery (oh yes, you've guessed it - Hall & Woodhouse aka Badger Brewery) & it rules.

Tanglefoot

Badger Best

Golden Glory

Champion

Fursty Ferret

they've got a factory down here in Blanford don't they? They also used to make the infamous panda pops :) now that is a mans drink :)

Did the guy who snapped the wheel studs get home OK?

We gave him the studs but not sure what happened after??

I would like to thank "the guy with the black sup" with MVP stickers on it that stopped on the A1 to give me a hand, Sorry not sure if i got your name but :thumbs:

James

Guest Cuthbert

:tongue:

they've got a factory down here in Blanford don't they? They also used to make the infamous panda pops :) now that is a mans drink :)

Yep, they closed down the soft drink factory end of Jan (put me out of a damn good job) & I was transferred to the brewery side. One of about 10 out of 220 who kept their jobs, Panda brand was sold to J.Nichols (sp) up in Manchester (IRN BRU) for £5m, who still make that crap.

They plan to build a new brewery on the old Panda site (hmmmmm).

Had a great few hours on Saturday and good to meet a few people from the board. Just a shame I couldn't stay for longer and was too hung over Saturday morning to join the convoy! Thanks to Darkrider for getting me through the gates....

Did anyone see the red UK TT6 that was practically in showroom condition? Was amazed by how mint it was (it had a magazine article on it in the window) - anyone's on here?

Anyway till next year, now to pay my membership!

Too knackered to read everything and post last night, I knew there would be loads to go through, so doing it all this morning at work :innocent: .

Had a great weekend, thoughourly enjoyed myself. Loads of food, booze, cars, decent weather (most of the time) ... but best of all was the great company and "banter" we had all weekend. Loved meeting new faces, great to see old ones too. Well done Keron for winning the "show'n'shine" (T*AT, should have been my trophy :sly: ), seriously though well done .. nice to see a Supra showing them all how to do it. A big WELL DONE to "Ray (lover boy) the Roof" for organising it all so well.