250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rosie,

tried to get to JAE today and was stuck in s Jam on the M25, did not even move for 4 hours was what I was told.

Nice try sweetie, we hope to see you at TOTB IV next week.

I paid Branners me £20 for membership, please stop sending me renewal notes !! :tumble:

I'll try and get the pics uploaded, all 222 of them!

anyways, just another :thumbs: to all the guys! This is the first event that I've been to associated with the MKIV Supra crowd and you made me and the misses feel like we had know you for years.

Just a few pics that sum up, imo, the weekend....

ray.jpg

tom.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

I'll try and get the pics uploaded, all 222 of them!

anyways, just another :thumbs: to all the guys! This is the first event that I've been to associated with the MKIV Supra crowd and you made me and the misses feel like we had know you for years.

Just a few pics that sum up, imo, the weekend....

AARRGGG - my watch is famous.. - good pics dude

Ok guys, here is two of Ray's classic moments from Saturday, I've now managed to stop pissing myself laughing for long enough to upload it.

Right click and save as please, and if anyone wants to host this for me I'd be grateful as I only have a small amount of bandwidth on my webspace before they delete it all!

EDIT: Please download via Heckler's link further down, cheers!

Ok guys, here is two of Ray's classic moments from Saturday, I've now managed to stop pissing myself laughing for long enough to upload it.

Right click and save as please, and if anyone wants to host this for me I'd be grateful as I only have a small amount of bandwidth on my webspace before they delete it all!

JAE vid

I'll host it for ya dude...

JAE vid

That is the b0ll0x!!! LMFAO

JAE vid

I'll upload it to the forum server if need be as that is fooking excellent!