The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for sale!

Guest scotthks

Guest scotthks

Well the time has come to sell the supe,as i am getting that two wheel bug again!

it has 86000 miles,5"fulll stainless exhaust system,18" chrome rim RS wheels,uprated cams,new rear tyres,paint work is mint,she drives perfect,very well looked after.also a new crank pulley and fan belt fitted about 300 miles ago!

It has mutant pod speakers in the door arches,professionally fitted,ive yet to see this on another supra,sony head unit,the sound is crystal clear!

Right it has no MOT and no TAX!

For the MOT it just needs the horn re-wiring and a bulb in the rear fog light,i can do that myself!

the left side wing mirror is cracked but not really an issue!

Theres also a small dink on the drivers side rear arch but you can hardly see it!

I think that is everything,theres pics on my profile

I would like £3300 but i am open to offers as it doesnt have MOT and TAX,it is a great car,well looked after i just dont have time for it anymore as im into my bikes again!

Scott-07814152769 for details,viewing welcome.

Ringing would be the best option as im always out in the garage with my bikes lol!

ive herd that this car keeps up with TTs! ive not see that but a few of the local lads have been suprised! Its an auto too!

PS get it MOTed mate.... The car will sell loads better.. Get the horn working and if you want i can collect it and take it to work and get it done no problem... you can carry on playing with ur bikes lol

Guest mattsupra

i must admit my n/a auto is quick when she wants to be and ive had the gts-t r33 skyline too and it still gives me a kick up the arse when i get lead foot time lol

ive herd that this car keeps up with TTs! ive not see that but a few of the local lads have been suprised! Its an auto too!

PS get it MOTed mate.... The car will sell loads better.. Get the horn working and if you want i can collect it and take it to work and get it done no problem... you can carry on playing with ur bikes lol

with what, cams and an exhaust... :rolleyes:

But do agree, will sell a lot better with MOT and all issues sorted out! Good luck!

Guest scotthks

Yeh im also trying to swap it for a bike too lol,depends whats on offer!

To be honest i want to get rid of it asap,its just sat on my drive,i have had it dyno'ed first run was 283hp and the second run was 274hp i think they were muppets tho,if your interested nutter give me acall,it is very quick for an n/a,i just want shot of it lol i want my drive back!

Engine wise the car is sound!

I will keep you in mind jody :D

Guest scotthks

the cheapest i will let it go for is 3k cash,it is in mint condition,its a 3l straight 6 machie with 86000 miles,i know it has no mot and tax,but theres very little wrong with it,horn needs a button,which i can supply,mot is 50 quid,as for mods i havent done it myself,i only know what i can see lol,but it is fast for an n/a!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.