The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Now with spoilers - w00t!!!1

Pot

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all a bunch of gullible sheep :p

Fell out of bed 5mins earlier than normal, ambled into Sainsburys on the way to work and casually picked up my copy of GTA4 for the eggbox360, handed over my £39.97 at the till and carried on to work :) Plenty of copies left too.

Just a bummer I have a full day of work today :rolleyes:

I got mine from Tesco last night. I reckon there must have been 50+ in the queue there. There were still some copies left at the end i think.

Haven't played it yet though. Had to get up at half six for work and I don't get home till 6.:(

yeah i got mine from tescos aswell, there was about 100 in the queue, i managed to get there early and get one but they only had 30 PS3 copies and 35 360 copies so i think some people had a wasted trip:)

Just been playing single player so far. Only played half an hour but seems pretty good, havn't killed yet but have taken the missus bowling and got some new clothes:) When you get it make sure to jump out of a fast moving car, it really shows how much work has been done on the game.:)

Wish me luck, got some things to do at work then im going into town to try a few shops.

If i fail i have already told my wife she is going on the hunt.

Only trouble is i cant play it for the next 2 nights because im working on my re-spray.