The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Now with spoilers - w00t!!!1

Pot

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope they release a patch for the lighting on the PS3, its very dark, maybe deliberately for atmosphere or some porting issue, but it ruins a lot of the experience for me. The graphics are also a little basic for a PS3 game, but I guess thats the cost for such a vast game.

Having said that it is a brilliant game, if only for the TV shows :D 'Replublican Space Rangers' made me cry with laughter, totally brilliant :)

its really dark on the xbox too. just turn your display settings up in the game...

Yeah, so i'm well in with Lawchick (kiki) and she now has the option on my phone call list to wipe clear my wanted level.

I havent clicked on it yet because i'm worried i may only get one shot at this and it might really need it later on in the game. so my question is.

Can i use her ability as manyt times as i want? is there a limit or can you only use it so many times over a set period like once every week or something?

Shes a great sh&g by the way yeah ;)

Ta

Matt

ive only got with Michelle (aka karen) and the prostitutes. when do you get to meet other girls???

its really dark on the xbox too. just turn your display settings up in the game...

You mean via the TV controls or in game menus?

TBH I dont think it should have been released that dark, I know its gotta be dark for night, but the give the character a bloody torch or sommat so you can find your way around lol :D

You mean via the TV controls or in game menus?

TBH I dont think it should have been released that dark, I know its gotta be dark for night, but the give the character a bloody torch or sommat so you can find your way around lol :D

in the game menus. i totally agree that it shouldnt have been released that dark, was the first thing i noticed when starting to play it.

No more GTA for me for a while, turned (haha) the 360 on last night and experienced the dreaded red lights of death :(

Just registered my 360 on the Microsoft site and it says the warranty ran out on the 17/09/2007 :(

Looks like I'll be on the phone to them hoping the 3 year warranty extension is still available for repairs, otherwise I'm gonna be real p!$$ed :(