The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Now with spoilers - w00t!!!1

Pot

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah he was serious... what a cock, cheers fella.

I'm afraid he was, I refrained from posting when I saw it as I didn't want to add any substance to it... I'm sure it's only a minor plot twist though, and at least I got to bed her 3 times :)

I'm afraid he was, I refrained from posting when I saw it as I didn't want to add any substance to it... I'm sure it's only a minor plot twist though, and at least I got to bed her 3 times :)

Only 3 times? I'm 10% in and already slipped her a length 4 times. :D

I know the thread has a warning on spoilers but a bit of common sense means we can still discuss details without spoiling the plot for people.

Anyway thanks for saving others Homer, I had her sussed anyway but I'm not sure I'll ring her for a while now ;)

Ah he was serious... what a cock, cheers fella.

Yep, sorry I also thought about not posting about it but people do need to be made aware of putting spoilers in posts without maybe hiding them :(

I think I managed to bed her 4 times :D but so far I've not managed anyone else :( I'm always too busy keeping everyone else happy :D

I think I managed to bed her 4 times :D but so far I've not managed anyone else :( I'm always too busy keeping everyone else happy :D

But the rest are men!... (Apart from 1 Chick! - 'E' for those who've already seen her)

How're you doing on getting this MkIV online fun happening?... Were you on about PS3 or the proper gaming machine? ;)

But the rest are men!... (Apart from 1 Chick! - 'E' for those who've already seen her)

How're you doing on getting this MkIV online fun happening?... Were you on about PS3 or the proper gaming machine? ;)

Well methinks you haven't got as far into the game as I have then, because I've got another lass on the go but just not had the chance to do the business ;)

Lets arrange a time, who will host and send out the invites, then its a go go?

I was talking about online on the 360 but tonight for me is a no go-er unless it's later at midnight :(

I'm not sure how you send out invites to everyone though, every time I've joined a game it's taken me straight into a deathmatch with someone hosting already ... if anyone finds out and fancies a match tomorrow night ... post away :)

Is it possible to modify cars in this one? I finished the game a few days back but feel as though I rather rushed through it. Was thinking of starting it up again.

So far (45% through) I haven't seen any sign of modifying the cars although I've gotta ask, did you really play it :)

Can anyone tell me what friends do what for you?

And again, did you actually play the game and pay any attention to the prompts? :search:

So far (45% through) I haven't seen any sign of modifying the cars although I've gotta ask, did you really play it :)

And again, did you actually play the game and pay any attention to the prompts? :search:

Yeah I played it :p Had a few mega sessions over the weekend. Got up at nine Saturday morning and played till 8 at night.

Just asking as I was gonna start it up again and try to get a bit more enjoyment out of it.

Well methinks you haven't got as far into the game as I have then, because I've got another lass on the go but just not had the chance to do the business ;)

My post was half a p*$$take, as I thought you were able to chat up the lass in the first Tw@ cafe? (And got another number for another chick soon after?) - I'm only 29.stuff% through at the moment, I've been out on my best mates birthday (With very bad hair), and spending a load of time online...

AFAIK - To get your mates into an online game, you have to have them in your Live account, and go into Party Mode?... I don't think there's a way to add them and jump into a game with a load of Normo's... Unless anyone else knows otherwise?...

My post was half a p*$$take, as I thought you were able to chat up the lass in the first Tw@ cafe? (And got another number for another chick soon after?) - I'm only 29.stuff% through at the moment, I've been out on my best mates birthday (With very bad hair), and spending a load of time online...

AFAIK - To get your mates into an online game, you have to have them in your Live account, and go into Party Mode?... I don't think there's a way to add them and jump into a game with a load of Normo's... Unless anyone else knows otherwise?...

:D Dont' worry, I've kept going back to the Tw@ Cafe half expecting something to happen and also making sure I listen to the dialogue and nothings happened yet ... think her name is Alhandra?? You're not far off finding the next bint then :D

Ahh .. well I've got most people on here added, I'll go take a look at the Party Mode and see what happens, although if no one is online ... it'll be Deathmatch for me in a few minutes :)

wow really i was right I havent got that far im 15% through I'm on the mission where you have to kill that fella who runs the club, didnt know she actually worked for the FBI was me playing a joke.. actually turned out to be true...?

My game is buggerd there is some sort of glitch, outside the internet cafe, every time i go to the interenet cafe there is a constant car horn playing, whats worse is that it is proper loud! this happened on GTA3 must be a common glitch, the only thing i can think of that may have coursed it, is if say a car falls through the map or manages to go through a invisable wall and now is stuck with its horn ringing in a indefinate loop? has this happened to any one else?

Lew.

best way to play online ive found so far is to ignore party mode.

Start your own game saying max slots are for friends and put it on free roam for 10mins. then invite your friends (i.e some from here) who will hopefully have some of their friends (from here) in their friends list and they can invite them, so th host doesnt have to have them in their friends list.

that way after 10mins you have a full room of your friends and you are able to choose what you will all play next rather then join someone elses game.

Also as a party you are limited to 7 friends in a party i think. Hope this helps. :)

I've banged about 3 different lasses and a prossie:d

But so far just the one in the game:p

I really do hope they release a patch for the lighting on the PS3, its very dark, maybe deliberately for atmosphere or some porting issue, but it ruins a lot of the experience for me. The graphics are also a little basic for a PS3 game, but I guess thats the cost for such a vast game.

Having said that it is a brilliant game, if only for the TV shows :D 'Replublican Space Rangers' made me cry with laughter, totally brilliant :)

Yeah, so i'm well in with Lawchick (kiki) and she now has the option on my phone call list to wipe clear my wanted level.

I havent clicked on it yet because i'm worried i may only get one shot at this and it might really need it later on in the game. so my question is.

Can i use her ability as manyt times as i want? is there a limit or can you only use it so many times over a set period like once every week or something?

Shes a great sh&g by the way yeah ;)

Ta

Matt