The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Now with spoilers - w00t!!!1

Pot

Find the graphics very dissapointing. Pleas note ps3 full hd Bravia 52 inch with hdmi.

What's so disappointing with the graphics, what did you expect to see because so far I'm blown away ... especially when you consider the size of the place and the depth of detail they've gone down to, either that or I'm easily pleased :)

Anyone seen any of the hidden packages yet?

Ignore supplying that info, I've found it out on another site :)

ha ha i just found the prostitutes!! :sex:

And how did you find the woman of the night? Give her a good seeing to in the front of your car? :D

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so disappointing with the graphics, what did you expect to see because so far I'm blown away ... especially when you consider the size of the place and the depth of detail they've gone down to, either that or I'm easily pleased :)

And how did you find the woman of the night? Give her a good seeing to in the front of your car? :D

I was expecting it to be sharper due to the video clips i watched.

Also, dont like the cars diss appearing and appearing etc.

Dont get me wrong, due to the size im def. impressed but wished they had been more honest in the demo vids.

I was expecting it to be sharper due to the video clips i watched.

Also, dont like the cars diss appearing and appearing etc.

Dont get me wrong, due to the size im def. impressed but wished they had been more honest in the demo vids.

Demos and trailers are always tarted up to look great, that's how they sell the game :)

So far I've not seen any cars disappearing and appearing although it doesn't surprise me, like Guigsy says, considering the amount of objects that need tracking at any one time is vast it's always going to happen with objects getting missed etc.

Oh btw, I've just made it onto the middle island and if you think the traffic is bad on the first ... well :blink:

think you guys are thinking of a guy earlier in the game. Later on a guy is hanging from a roof you have a decision to make. :D

Aye, I made my decision, and the stampy foot came out and did its job :) - Just got arrested for the 2nd time, not bad for 22% I'd say :)

Are you on about the bit where you chase the guy and have to choose whether to kill him or not? (Which we were mentioning a few posts back ;)) - If so, yeah, there's a few of us who've done that, I think some of us have killed him, and WSB2 hasn't...

Anyhow, time for another forced break, there's something called Football on tonight :)

god dam it just got arrested for the first time lost all me guns well pis#ed.

I had that problem which really annoyed me as I'd managed to build up a good arsenal, then made the fatal move of reloading my last save and then losing an hours worth of gaming :(

I did have to make another choice on the middle island to chose to let a woman live or die, let her live but whether I've made the right choice isn't known despite the conversation that happened afterwards :search: