The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Now with spoilers - w00t!!!1

Pot

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen it's got a 10/10 rating on Gamespot, the first time they've ever given a perfect score. IGN also rated it 10/10, I think thats the first time this decade.

Not quite ;)

http://uk.ign64.ign.com/objects/000/000437.html

But to rate is higher than the best game ever made: Goldeneye 007, its must be damn good, i get my copy tomorrow so looking forward to giving it a go

Had a look for it in ASDA today, sold out. Oh well I can wait :)

I went earlier and they had sold out too but I did take the opportunity to pick up a PS3 / Prologue bundle for £295, they even had a 60GB PS3 in stock for £349 but I didn't feel the need to have it.

I'll have another look for it later in the week, suspect the novelty of having the console will be enough to amuse me for now.

sorry for the late reply. Got home at five fourth five and only jus stopped playing. Am getting much more into it.

Find the graphics very dissapointing. Pleas note ps3 full hd Bravia 52 inch with hdmi.

So far, have made sweet love with my gf 3 times. Got a hummer, corvette, ferrari and dukes of hazard car saved.

Already on the second island and was shocked at how graphic the ladies of the night are.

On yeah, couldnt get online but did manage a perfect darts game. 6 darts.

edit: sorry about missing letters etc was trying it on my i phone

20.09% done :) - And still loving it! I'm on the 2nd Island too, spent a bit of time just pottering about and having a look, I managed to find a famous comedian who you'll all know by watching the telly in the safehouse (The 2nd one), you might have to flick the channels and wait a bit...

Time for some forced rest now, I've been on it for 12.5 hours today and it only says my addiction level's 'Casual' - WTF?...

23% done with 9.3 hours gone so doing ok, will have about another hour on it now and then retire for another session tomorrow :)

Anyone seen any of the hidden packages yet? I've found the rats that need killing (wont say what or how many that means :) ) but can't find any packages at all :search:

When you say you're on the 2nd island, do you mean the small one at the top of the first island or the big middle island?

opinion is its awesome! from the film like intro to the great voice acting as always and great comady effect as well. Best bit has to be the blood stains up the windshield....maybe I need help.

I will have a copy up for sale either today or tomorrow depending if HMV pull there fingures out

well last night I got into a bash with a stupid driver and it ended up with his car blowing up and my tyre catching on fire. So I was driving down the road and the bloody thing blew out! :D so i was driving on one rim, with sparks coming out and leaving marks in the road. Attention to the physics detail is great!

i just played it now and blew up a sports car which then set fire to this van and the whole van got on fire aswell as the driver who jumped out. Then the van exploded dashing out loads of money:d great loads of money for nothing

When you say you're on the 2nd island, do you mean the small one at the top of the first island or the big middle island?

Just the bit at the top for me. Only just got there and then went back to see my GF before going to bed.

She has said the same thing for the last 2 dates. I like you but lets not get burnt.

Has anyone managed to get online yet? Nice detail on if you call people in the middle of the night they dont answer or if its your mrs she will have a go at you :cool:

Best car found yet then?

And did you kill the guy on the building or not?

yea i played online last night on xbox. no problems. Ive read alot of PS3 users are having problems although no confirmed problems by sony.

Anyway...online, I love it. Deathmatch reminds me a bit of goldeneye in some levels and with autoaim off you can live for quite a while. I was fighting in a prison and from a prison tower I was lobbing grenades at the guys below. I also did a GTA Race, where some sod rolled my car (then laughed at me over his mic) so i had to jump in a beaten up car and try to race these ford GT40 lookalikes....I still came 2nd though. :D

I thought online was quite good to be honest and it has a party mode like call of duty which is good, so you and all your mates can play together easily.

Just the bit at the top for me. Only just got there and then went back to see my GF before going to bed.

She has said the same thing for the last 2 dates. I like you but lets not get burnt.

Has anyone managed to get online yet? Nice detail on if you call people in the middle of the night they dont answer or if its your mrs she will have a go at you :cool:

Best car found yet then?

I killed him. Haven't had any consequences so far, but I'm not far into it yet.

Just the bit at the top for me.

Phew, thought I'd missed some opportunity in the story to progress to the other island :)

Best car found yet then?

The viperesque car yesterday, not seen one since though :(

Yes I killed him :)

Damn, just been taken out by the fuzz on a car stealing mission and lost all my weapons, had to reload and now have lost the last hour of stuff done through the auto save :(

Trig, finding guns for free is quite difficult ... not many laying around, also finding body armour is the same so be warned.