The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Now with spoilers - w00t!!!1

Pot

Is anyone else getting excited about this coming out? I know we've got a fair few gamers on here... I read the 17 page review in XBox World 360 last night, and it's looking like this is going to live up to all the hype :D

Thanks to an 'administrative error' (Long story), I've got 2 copies on order, a 'normal version' that I'm travelling down to Bristol to pick up as soon as HMV opens on the 29th, and a 'Collectors Edition' coming from Play.com, so (Without turning this into a sale thread) - Depending on when I get the copy from Play, I'll have a copy for sale (The Normal Version) if anyone's interested, as according to Game, and Gamestation, Mankysoft believe there'll be a 2 week delay in the next batch of copies...

But back to topic... I can't bloody wait :)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting excited about this coming out?

Yep, me for one. I'm honestly counting the days (sad or what! :D ) I was going to start a "7 days and counting" thread on Tuesday :innocent:

I love the GTA franchise, I've wasted numerous hours/days/weeks on the previous ones.. the number of hours seems to increase with each release too!

I bought a PS3 solely for the game a few weeks ago. It came with GT5 prologue but only switched it on 3 times so far, seems like madness after spending £300 on the thing.

It looks incredible so far, if the demo's and hands-on previews are anything to go by this should be the biggest selling game ever made.

Yep, me for one. I'm honestly counting the days (sad or what! :D ) I was going to start a "7 days and counting" thread on Tuesday :innocent:

I was thinking about doing the same, but sorry, I couldn't contain myself!... (No Infractions please!! ;))

I love the GTA franchise, I've wasted numerous hours/days/weeks on the previous ones.. the number of hours seems to increase with each release too!

Me too, I remember buying the first GTA (The first game to have an 18 Certificate :)) - And being hooked on it, the tank was an achievement!... Apart from the PSP ones, I've played every GTA game, and love all of them :)

So much so that I've booked the rest of the week off after the 29th simply to play the game :)

The Online Modes as the mag puts it :

1) Cops N Crooks - 1 team Cops, 1 team Crooks, simple to guess what happens..

2) Hangmans Noose - 1 team protecting a VIP whilst everyone else has to hill him/her

3) GTA Race - Everyone attempts to beat a Supra, and loses badly

4) Mafiya (SIC) - Competing to complete various objectives against competitors, and probably the clock...

And various 'deathmatch levels' - Combined with the massive amoung of in game content (You don't have to eat to keep your strength up which is a good thing lost from SA) - And there's no massive drives from area to area, which really p!$$ed me off on SA, it's lots more better content, compacted into a beautiful city... Beautiful until the MkIVSupra gangsters get hold of it :D

The Online Modes as the mag puts it :

1) Cops N Crooks - 1 team Cops, 1 team Crooks, simple to guess what happens..

2) Hangmans Noose - 1 team protecting a VIP whilst everyone else has to hill him/her

3) GTA Race - Everyone attempts to beat a Supra, and loses badly

4) Mafiya (SIC) - Competing to complete various objectives against competitors, and probably the clock...

:D