The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twin turbo 6 speed

wilkorangerover

whats the spec mate any pics:innocent:

Stock bodied, stripped interior, battery relocated to rear seats. Cobra imola seat. (i still have all the interior pieces)

97k miles

New front and rear control arms + drop links

New crank pulley and cam belt.

New ps pump

Kosei sniper 18" alloys.

Larger oem brakes (uk spec)

Mechanically it is great. Its ok in terms of paintwork condition with a few stone chips and some peeling lacquer and a few other blemishes.

if you are interested i can send some pics if you pm me your email addy.

Forgive my ignorance but is that a dig ?

nope, just an observation, mine is mint bodywork, the interior is in it, mechanically it also spot on. Logically speaking it should be worth more than yours, no? you want 7k same as me. So no not a dig just common sense :innocent:.

nope, just an observation, mine is mint bodywork, the interior is in it, mechanically it also spot on. Logically speaking it should be worth more than yours, no? you want 7k same as me. So no not a dig just common sense :innocent:.

Perhaps you have under priced yours :innocent: :rolleyes:

Thats why i said it makes mine look cheap

i have been looking around and it seems to be the cheapest 6 speed i can see for sale so yes i think you are right that it is under priced but it has been for sale for a while now, its been on ebay, Pistonheads, here and a few other forums.

Even though i am selling, I still think a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I have been watching quite a few cars for sale and not many seem to be reaching their reserve and some have been for ssale for a long time. I suppose if house are having trouble selling, then cars are bound to follow.

hey, you can sell yours and buy mine :)

• 1 month later...

why dont you just convert it to a 6 speed? most places d it for £3k :)

make sense, you know what you have, you know its plus points, you know its negative points. you willing to part ex with some more money on top.

buying something new means you have to find all the bad bits again, and that s a gamble. so, spend the extra momney you were going to put in to the p/ex and just get a conversion :)

now THAT makes sense :)

EDIT: IT ALSO MAKES SENSE TO UPGRADE YOUR BRAKES AT THE SAME TIME ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.