how many people own bikes ?

Guest mattsupra

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattsupra

nice one peeps for the great comments

i didnt know if it would be welcomed or not as its a car forum n all but i know a lot of people have bikes as well as cars so thought why not? whats the worst that could happen? lmao

well my bike is painted only on the frame n tank on those pics due to me wanting to do something different

i will be sorting out the fenders and the oil tank at some point soon

my bike isnt actually painted as such its got loads and loads of coats of laquer on it with a hint of black so its still got a great shine but you can see all the welds n scorch marks n the blueing on the parts inc all the rust type effect is real not just left outside to rust its actually from flatting n wet sanding etc to get the desired effect

its probably got more hassle n time in it that a normal paint job lol

great to see other members with bikes out there (sorry motorbikes lol nice one class one lmao ) and hopefully be out on mine in the summer months as its still poo weather at the mo

thanks again

matt

Guest mattsupra

i basically built this as to be a more steady rider and its certainly paid off lol

as i also have had the usual blades n r1s plus i had a great gixxer 1400 but i have been riding since i was 5yrs old and my folks owned a custom harley shop so its in my blood i suppose n i kinda rebelled a lot by having rice burners so now im happy with the chop n roll on summer

take care all the bikers on here as we all know how bad it gets at 160+ ;)lmao

matt

Just wondering if any of the members on here are bikers......
For longer than I'd care to admit. Let's just say when I bought my first bike you could buy a Gold Star or a Vincent for 100 quid...... and ride it without a helmet :) Never been without a bike since.

Guest mattsupra

thanks again guys

i have been riding since i was 5 and wont ever be without a bike (hopefully)

ive sent a pm to you mr keef

i got the same as some have said on here already riding on the roads its very dangerous at times but i still love riding my bikes and ive had a fair share of accidents with many broken bones and i would love to say its made me stronger but it hasnt lol but it has made me more aware deffinetly

matt

Guest DevilsAdvocate
Nice bike, ever had it on the green lanes?

Oh yes :D:d:d

performs best on the really windy, bendy roads. Just like the D16 into Florac:)

Roy

i aslo gone the quad route only a 250cc at mo but that will do 65mph, image

now lookingto go bigger but looking at prices i might aswell do my test and get 2 wheels instead, blackies got the bike im looking at, im not really into sports bikes the offroad/moto thing is more me

Guest mattsupra

thanks peeps for making this a good thread

i like the sound of the 500 you got there for sale

any pics etc please?

matt

Guest mattsupra

nice one supraayf lmao

sweet blade you got there

the oldys are the best i think and that colour really looks the part n she looks mint too

matt