The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Gz Tt Auto

nad300

Bought this only few days ago but due to change of circumstances need cash so have decided to sell,

supra gz twin turbo auto + mano mode 1994 in red 3 previous owners, 144300 km usual GZ spec , full leather, silver dash, uk headlights, bling engine bay,induction kit 19" ace 132's alloys 8.5 on front 9.5 on rear with toyo T1-S tyres 265/35/19 on rear 235/35/19 on front approx 5/6mm thread on all tyres, yellow bilstein suspension, G10 front discs with ferodo pads all round & goodridge brake hoses, cobra alarm/ immobilizer (comes with two key fobs + two keys) boost gauge fitted, stainless steel exhaust,original toyota cd & radio/cassette player, everything works as it should

car looks/sounds amazing

now for the bad bit, car has had some kind of paint thrown on it, possibly vandalizm so at worst will need a respray no other damage whatsoever, drives/looks perfect, but due to that its a cat D, car is open to any inspection.

will accept offers over £4300 for quick sale, which imo is worth it considering the extras & it was a members car so you can check all history etc

car needs nothing apart from a respary at worst

pics attached, please note i have cleaned all the glass & headlights/alloys/interior which are now all spotless just bodywork needs tlc

well just found out car used to belong to a member & has had following parts

fitted by previous owner

new front/rear brake calipers with ferodo pads, goodridge brake hoses all round

walbro pump

brandnew uk headlights

greddy fcd

ngk spark plugs

mongoose catback exhaust

Hi mate

I would say if you really need to sell you will have to lower the price, a CAT D car that needs a full respray and is an AUTO is going to be around the 3K mark I would have thought at best

Good luck with the sale though, it could make for a nice project :)

I know what you mean mate but honestly car is mint in every way, apart from the obvious couple bad points

id consider offers over £4300 for quick cash sale:) which imo is a bargain, engine sounds sweet as a nut,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.