The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Supra Shell

SpeedyAndy

Guest CoolsBlue

you'd think that, but alot of the hit supras jezz has in his yard can be repaired once you have the parts to fix it...alot of people just dont want to go through with the lining up etc

for instance...my mates supe:) was hit and now look at it

you'd think that, but alot of the hit supras jezz has in his yard can be repaired once you have the parts to fix it...alot of people just dont want to go through with the lining up etc

i like the blue one - how much for that mate ?

doesn't matter if hasn't got engine or nout just need a shell..

Damage shell's - as long as it's not a complete right off! and can''t be repaired!

Let me know any one if any one has one!

Thanks

Andy

Id feel really safe in that :blink:

so you got any good ones ?

I have one rolling undamaged HPI clear (with log book) manual shell in silver, and 15 damaged ones. Most of the damaged ones are shot, but the odd one or 2 cat D. The undamaged one would need to be collected, my trailer is out of action at the moment.

How much would the undamaged shell be? Has it got all it's closures still? Cheers.

Still sat on both complete sub-frames but i nicked the shocks so will bung some on when it goes, complete loom still in place. I can pretty much supply it as 'complete' as the buyer requests. Offers really. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.