The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Non-Turbo (Jap Import)

Toyota Supra SZ N/A (Jap Import)

For sale as I am looking at buying a house and need as much money as possible so looking for a quick sale.

I have owned this Supra since November 2006 and have put in quite a bit of money to make this I think a nice subtle modified sports car.

I had a major service on the car at 123,192km in December the same as what is carried out at around 60,000miles, I did this as there was no service history with the car when I bought it. Everything on this service was replaced other than the timing belt. The service cost £624.57 and was done at a Toyota dealership. I purchased a service book and have it stamped from the recent service.

• Mileage: 127,564km or approx 79,265 miles

• Tax til 30 April 2008

• MOT til December 2008

Service

During service all usuals were changed including engine coolant to -30 degrees, brake fluid, oil filter, spark plugs, oil etc (Receipt of Service included with documents)

All brake pads replaced just before the service around October/November.

Rear fog light fitted to allow imports legally on UK roads.

Exterior

Full Bodykit including:

• Do-Luck Front Bumper

• Extreme Side Skirts

• Rear Spats

• Aftermarket front wings with air intake grills (were on when purchased)

• 19" Visio Alloy Wheels (in need of refurb all four scuffed)

• Tyres Front: 235/35 ZR19 91W XL
    Rear: 265/30 ZR19 93Y

All tyres replaced when bought in November 2006 and have done appox 37,000km (22,990 miles approx), rear drivers side tyre brand new replaced in December due to puncture.

Still lots of tread left on all tyres. Approx 5-6mm on both front and rear left. 8mm on rear right.

• Cusco adjustable coilover suspension worth £1120.

• HKS mushroom induction kit

Interior

Fitted with Viper 480XV Thatcham Catagory 1 Alarm, includes remote central locking and immobiliser. Cost £390 good for bringing the insurance down.

• Interior carpet dyed black from grey to match with rest of interior.

• All dash panels including all door handle and window control trim and interior light trim sprayed in black and laquered to give slight shine.

• Aftermartket Leather Toyota steering wheel

• Momo Gear knob with Supra stitched gear gaiter

• Official taylored Supra mats with 'Supra' logo

• Chrome dial rings

• Tinted rear window and quarter windows

Paintwork really good for a 13 year old car.

Serious interest only please.

Currently on a personalised number plate so would need approx. day or two to swap over the number plates with the DVLA, i'm not sure of the exact turn around time.

Looking for a VW Golf 1.9 GT TDI 130BHP with reasonable mileage and 2003 or newer. Would be willing to exchange.

Looking in the region of £6200 although close offers are welcome.

If you're after a quick sale, you won't get one at that price I just sold my mint modified aerotop with 52k for less than that..

:D Supragirlie putting peoples prices down again! However, this time it is quite fair. You might get somewhere near that for it but it will be a long wait.

Nice looking car BTW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.