The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated ally Radiator Expansion Tank

johnd-mkiv

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell got mine today think first to pay and last to receive ,and filfy dirty but got it anyway just need to give it a polish cheers

They were all sent out monday mate at the same time 1st class as the postage stamp will prove, its the joys of Royal mail im affraid. Im sorry its arrived dirty if you are not happy and want to return I will clean it up for you and cover all the postage or offer a full refund

John

I just tried to fit the cap to it today and seems not to fit !! Mine is a facelift but looks same in pic ! Anybody coment on this

seems strange mate Ive not had any problems with them yet I take it its too tight? do you have a vernior to hand to measure the old bottle neck against the new one

Ok internal diameter is 24.98mm and outside diameter is 39.74mm

Now looking at the pictures you can see that my cap is diferent than the one in the first post so looks like i will need an earlyer cap

Mine needs to be Internal 27mm External 38.9mm

Took mine apart and cap does fit snug but white plastic bit on pipe is too big to maybe some filling needed

Will let you know

Ok internal diameter is 24.98mm and outside diameter is 39.74mm

Now looking at the pictures you can see that my cap is diferent than the one in the first post so looks like i will need an earlyer cap

Mine needs to be Internal 27mm External 38.9mm

Took mine apart and cap does fit snug but white plastic bit on pipe is too big to maybe some filling needed

Will let you know

If you com unstuck mate I can bore another tank out to 28mm for you send it to you then you send me that one back? sorry for the troubles I was unaware there were differences

john

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.