The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake run May-June

Ian Ian

Does anyone have the postcode of the pancake house as the ponderosa cafe is only just over 100 miles from mine so not too far so just trying to work the trip out, don't think i'll be camping though.

Long roadtrips for Supra meets 2 weekends in succession?! Who'd be mad enough to do that? :innocent:

Don't think you'll quite top Andy and myself on this one though dude ;)

It'll be good to catch up when you're not half asleep :D

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Long roadtrips for Supra meets 2 weekends in succession?! Who'd be mad enough to do that? :innocent:

Don't think you'll quite top Andy and myself on this one though dude ;)

It'll be good to catch up when you're not half asleep :D

Yeah, how far are you and andy travelling?

Fair play to marc, showing his dedication again:)

Edit: Good point rich, fair play to you and andy too:)

;) Checked the pancake house postcode and it's not far really is it, I was just checking you weren't dragging me along to south wales :D

Yeah, how far are you and andy travelling?

Both travelling up from Hampshire. I'm in So'ton and Andy's more Pompey way. We do have valid reasons though - Andys working near Liverpool and my folks are in Chester. Any excuse to get the Supe out though :eyebrows:

;) Checked the pancake house postcode and it's not far really is it, I was just checking you weren't dragging me along to south wales :D

:D Chenco9 did once drive up from S. Wales for a Pancake run, and all on one tank of fuel too!

Silverstone marc. If you pm steve he might be able to you on. I sent my money at 1.30 today for a stand pass:) he said to do it before he finished work, but best to check with him before sending any money.

Hmmmm, think I might go, but won't be going on the stand, can't manage another 24 hour day so soon :D

Practice for Le Mans!!!

This sounds like a great day and night out but I just dont think there is any chance I will get the KAD's fitted front and rear in 1 day!

If I do ill be up for the camping bit!

I might have to get back :rolleyes: But if i don't i will be up for camping, i'll know by the end of the week.....:)

We usually meet at J27 on the M6. There is a pub called the Charnley Arms on the way into Wigan. (1 mile from the motorway) There is a Premier Inn next door!

http://www.pub-explorer.com/lancs/pub/charnleyarmsstandish.htm

Don't say that I don't do anything for you, Ian/Sharon....:)

We may meet the night before for a craft pint if you fancy!!

H.

Are people still meeting up at J27 on the M6 on Saturday morning, or is the Chester Services the first meeting point?

Havard/ Anyone meeting up for a pint the night before?

is Chester services on the m56

Yep - shortly before you hit the A55/bottom of the M53 if you're Chester-bound.

Im thinking of attending but its so damn far! 3 hours there 3 hours back in a day. My day time job involves long driving so im knackered as it is on a Saturday :p

Marc_p's coming from your direction. Get your convoy on! :D

Your table will be waiting for you rich...in the field with all those sheep:p

Which reminds me, anyone whos not been uop there before and isnt travelling with ian and the guys watch out for the sheep on the climb upto the pondorosa. There are no fences, tons of sheep and big drops. You'll be fine though:D

Your table will be waiting for you rich...in the field with all those sheep:p

Which reminds me, anyone whos not been uop there before and isnt travelling with ian and the guys watch out for the sheep on the climb upto the pondorosa. There are no fences, tons of sheep and big drops. You'll be fine though:D

Haven't been to Wales in a while, so a table with the sheep is cool with me :sly:

Really looking forward to this weekend now actually. I get to help global warming a bit on Saturday, then chill out with the folks for a Sunday roast. Nothing beats parents cooking :yum: (except pancakes....)