The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toytoa Supra Facelift N/A

Guest Tom46

Guest Tom46

Hi everyone,im selling my Toyota Supra Faclift N/A in mint condition for its age,96,403 miles on the clock, MOT/Tax- august, sigma Cat1 Alarm, light tinted windows professionally done,full leather seats, recent full service including fluids changed, all belts and tensioners replaced, front and rear brake pads, NGK spark plugs, new seat belts in the front as the old ones wern't retracting fully,cd player, uprated front and rear speakers, 1st to see will buy, all service parts replaced are genuine toyota parts, the car is totally standard apart form light window tints and chrome tailpipe,i can email pics if needed, but cant get pics on forum for some reason

Guest Tom46
Hi everyone,im selling my Toyota Supra Faclift N/A in mint condition for its age,96,403 miles on the clock, MOT/Tax- august, sigma Cat1 Alarm, light tinted windows professionally done,full leather seats, recent full service including fluids changed, all belts and tensioners replaced, front and rear brake pads, NGK spark plugs, new seat belts in the front as the old ones wern't retracting fully,cd player, uprated front and rear speakers, 1st to see will buy, all service parts replaced are genuine toyota parts, the car is totally standard apart form light window tints and chrome tailpipe,i can email pics if needed, but cant get pics on forum for some reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.