The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Travis & Nitro circus thrillbillies

JamieP

Yup me to, had a hardcore day yesterday, got up at 4am drove 3.5hours to mid wales, rode my bike like a loon for 11hours then drove home again, got in at 2am, what a day, i can hardly move now.:D

You animal mate 11 hours now that's tough going ! you masted a back flip yet ? lol ;)

You animal mate 11 hours now that's tough going ! you masted a back flip yet ? lol ;)

I did one by accident, flipped it doing a huge hill climb:D I had a helmet cam on all day but lost it right at the end, gutted, there was some great footage on that.:(

What you lost the cam ? or all the vid on it? best think to do is paint it in a fluorescent colour that way if it fulls off you will find it alot easier Mate .

Yup lost the cam (one of them ones with a sim card in it) Had 5 mates with me and nobody saw it fall off, never bothered going back as it could have been anywhere, we got lost in a middle of some forest for 3 hours.

Yup me to, had a hardcore day yesterday, got up at 4am drove 3.5hours to mid wales, rode my bike like a loon for 11hours then drove home again, got in at 2am, what a day, i can hardly move now.:D

My friend just finished doing this on his bike. Now that's a proper trip out on your bike! ;)

Basically it's the original Paris to Dakar rally.

His first time outing and he and his friend came second team overall!

My friend just finished doing this on his bike. Now that's a proper trip out on your bike! ;)

Basically it's the original Paris to Dakar rally.

His first time outing and he and his friend came second team overall!

Id love to do that and will one day:cool:

Yup lost the cam (one of them ones with a sim card in it) Had 5 mates with me and nobody saw it fall off, never bothered going back as it could have been anywhere, we got lost in a middle of some forest for 3 hours.

Lol do you not take a sat nav with you in your back pack mate ?

Id love to do that and will one day:cool:

The most essential required skill - navigation!

They did so well through sheer daily consistency and not getting lost. He has some amazing stories to tell. He's done a few events in France, spain and Morocco now in preparation for this event. He got into it via a local bike club.

The most essential required skill - navigation!

They did so well through sheer daily consistency and not getting lost. He has some amazing stories to tell. He's done a few events in France, spain and Morocco now in preparation for this event. He got into it via a local bike club.

Sounds great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
this is pretty cool, he hydroplanes to a floating ramp then backflips:D

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32959898

Watched the above episode the other day,

I've been watching Nitro circus on MTV the last few weeks. Got 1 -6 episodes saved on the Sky plus, There are 12 in all. Can't wait for the next episode. I love this kind of stuff, It also has me in stiches as its so funny.

Check it out. :nana: