The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale 1994 Black Supra TT 6s Manual

mr keef

I bought this car a few months ago,its my 3rd supra,and it was totally standard apart from an Hks Exhaust.The previous owner had the car imported around 9 years ago and was the first uk owner,me being the second,the previous owner had all his mot's and service's and any work carried out at Toyota.I have a folder full of old mot's and recipts from Toyota etc....no expense has been spared on this fantastic car.When i first drove the car it drove like new with no funny noises or smoke etc,the car has 108,000 miles on the clock and the ode etc has been converted to mph,everything on this car feel like new the gearbox is smooth engine strong and turbos come online perfectly.I bought this car to make my own and have added the following mods and have done less than 100 miles since doing these mods,the car has never seen past standard boost,and i have just had the cats removed and a 1bar RR put in less than 100 miles ago,although it still does not hit fuel cut so even now the boost is low,i will give the buyer a Greddy FCD if he or she wants to raise boost.The paintwork is good and the interior is in fantastic shape nice standard and clean with the dash panels looking in the best condition iv seen yet...they look newish.I have added a Top secret bonnet that needs painted and its not the best fit,i will get this painted for the new owner.Heres a list of the mods so far...

Axis milano wheels 19"

Facelift indicators

clear side repeaters

uk glass head lights

lip spoiler

facelift rears

sard rad cap

just fitted rear wheel bearings

greddy FCD

Envy 2nd Decat

whifbitz 1st decat

Whifbitz restrictor ring

carbon spark cover

New Front Mount intercooler kit

HKS Air filter

Yellow billie suspension with uprated springs

Cd with 10 disk changer

Cat 1 alarm and immob

Blitz nur spec R exhaust

Top secret bonnet with pins

i am selling the car to fund a new project and i wont take silly offers.Any other info needed just ask,pm me if you are intrested,and please no time wasters or numptys.

More photos to follow...

well i have had quite a bit intrest from over the pond on this one...but due to me getting a job a few miles away it looks like im gona be needing the supe for a while...sorry gents...if anything changes in the next few days ill post up.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.